Few flights to and from London have been cancelled due to the recently imposed lockdown by the UK Govt. Please contact us on +91 9289228888 for any query regarding your booking.
Club Vistara has partnered with Club ITC-ITC Hotels’ frequent guest programme to elevate your travel experience. Club ITC members who are also Club Vistara members can now transfer their Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points at the rate of 3 Green Points to 2 CV Points and redeem them for Award Flights on Vistara and its Airline Partners.
Start transferring Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points effective 18th September 2020 through a simple process:
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for transfer of your Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points. We request you to specify your Club Vistara ID along with your Club ITC membership ID and the number of Green Points to be transferred to Club Vistara Points.
- Alternatively, you can log in to your Club ITC membership account by clicking here and place the transfer request under the “Redeem” section.
Each transfer shall be for a minimum of six hundred (600) Club ITC Green Points and thereafter in multiples of 150 Club ITC Green Points per transaction.
Exclusive Tier Match with Club ITC
Starting 18th September 2020 up to 30th November 2020, all eligible Club Vistara members are invited to apply for an exclusive tier match with Club ITC basis their current Club Vistara tier as below.
Eligible Club Vistara Tier
Club ITC Tier
|Club Vistara Platinum & Gold||Club ITC Gold|
|Club Vistara Silver||Club ITC Silver|
* Limited Time Offer: 18th Sep 2020 till 30th November 2020
Club Vistara members will enjoy the membership benefits of the respective Club ITC tier till December 31st, 2021 post which the Club ITC tier evaluation criteria will apply basis their activity. Visit www.clubitc.in for programme details.
How to apply for the tier match?
Club Vistara members are required to share a scanned copy of their Club Vistara membership card or latest account summary to email@example.com along with preferred email id, mobile number, and the resident city.
Post validation, eligible Club Vistara members will be enrolled on to the relevant tier of the Club ITC programme.
About Club ITC- ITC Hotels’ frequent guest programme
With the Namaste as the enduring symbol of its brand experience, ITC Hotels is one of India’s leading hotel chains offering comprehensive hospitality solutions through more than 100 hotels in over 70 destinations in the country. ITC’s hotel group operates under four distinct brands; ‘ITC Hotel’ at the Luxury end, ‘Welcomhotel’ in the 5-star segment, ‘Fortune’ in the mid-market to upscale segment, and ‘WelcomHeritage’ in the heritage leisure segment. Club ITC-ITC Hotels’ Frequent Guest Program is one of India's most transparent, flexible, and easy-to-use loyalty programs for over three decades. Club ITC has been voted for the best redemption ability and best customer service at the prestigious Freddie's Awards 2020 and the Best Loyalty Program at the 2019 Travel + Leisure Awards.
Terms & Conditions
- Club ITC members who wish to transfer their Green Points to Club Vistara Points (CV Points) may do so by placing a points transfer request through their online membership account or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club ITC Green Points to CV Points transfer shall take place in the ratio of 3 Club ITC Green points equals to 2 CV Points.
- Club ITC members who wish to transfer their Green Points into CV Points, must hold a valid and active Club Vistara Loyalty program membership account.
- A minimum transfer of 600 Green Points is required per transfer request and thereafter in multiples of 150 Green Points.
- A maximum of 60,000 Green Points may be transferred per member per calendar year.
- Upon receiving a transfer request, the transferred Green Points shall be debited from the Club ITC membership account immediately.
- The appropriate number of CV Points shall be credited to the member's Club Vistara account as per the transfer ratio (3 Green Points equals to 2 CV Points) within 3 weeks of receipt of the transfer request.
- Green Points once debited towards transfer for Points, cannot be reversed or credited back to the Club ITC member's account. They cannot be exchanged for cash or any other redemption option available through the Club ITC programme.
- ITC Limited shall not be held responsible for the services rendered by Vistara either arising from the use of transferred CV Points.
- To ensure timely processing of the transfer request, customers will need to ensure that the CV ID provided is correct.
- CV Points transferred will be governed by Club Vistara terms and conditions.
- All Club Vistara and Club ITC programme terms and conditions apply.
- Vistara and ITC Limited, reserve the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this arrangement, at any point without prior notice.
- This arrangement shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi. By availing this arrangement, the customers shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforesaid terms and conditions.
- “Exclusive Tier Match with Club ITC” offer will be governed by Club ITC programme terms & conditions.
- Further, ITC Limited shall not be held responsible for any claims/damages and/or losses of any nature arising out of the availing of products and services provided by Vistara in any instance and the members shall hold ITC Limited harmless against any such claims/damages and/or losses.
- ITC Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice and without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability.
- In case of any conflict regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of ITC Limited shall be binding on the member.
- Click here to view the detailed terms & conditions of the Club ITC programme.
- For details and clarifications, please contact email@example.com