Web check-in when travelling from Sharjah is restricted, passengers are requested to check-in at the airport directly.
Retro Claim Submission Form
Fly more and earn more with Club Vistara from the moment you join. You can claim points from flights you have taken 180 days prior. Whether you are a new member, or you forgot to mention your Club Vistara ID for a recent flight, you can claim your missing points through a retrospective claim
Ticket number is usually a 13-digit number, the first three digits being the airline specific code, which is 228 for Vistara.
In case, the ticket number is more than 13 digits, please enter the first 10 digits after the airline code '228'. [228**********XX]'.
- Please use this form to submit retro claim request for flights upto 180 days in the past.
- Retro Claims can only be submitted after 7 days of the Flight Date.
- The Name on the E-Ticket or Boarding Pass should match the name on the Club Vistara membership account.
- For Programme Partners, please write to us at email@example.com along with a copy of the E-Ticket and Boarding Pass .
- Redemption Bookings are not eligible for CV Point accrual
- Please read Club Vistara Terms & Conditions here.