Web check-in when travelling from Sharjah is restricted, passengers are requested to check-in at the airport directly.
- Sri Lanka
On Board Experience
On Ground Experience
About Club Vistara
Tier & Privileges
Account Security and Verification Email Verification
An activation link (valid for 24 hours only) has been sent to your registered email ID. Please access your email ID to complete the verification process. If you have not received the email, please write to us at email@example.com.
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
For any concerns, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Transfer Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points
Now Transfer Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points
Club Vistara has partnered with Club ITC-ITC Hotels’ frequent guest programme to elevate your travel experience. Club ITC members who are also Club Vistara members can now transfer their Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points at the rate of 3 Green Points to 2 CV Points and redeem them for Award Flights on Vistara and its Airline Partners.
Start transferring Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points effective 18th September 2020 through a simple process:
- Please write to email@example.com to request for transfer of your Club ITC Green Points to Club Vistara Points. We request you to specify your Club Vistara ID along with your Club ITC membership ID and the number of Green Points to be transferred to Club Vistara Points.
- Alternatively, you can log in to your Club ITC membership account by clicking here and place the transfer request under the “Redeem” section.
Each transfer shall be for a minimum of six hundred (600) Club ITC Green Points and thereafter in multiples of 150 Club ITC Green Points per transaction.
About Club ITC- ITC Hotels’ frequent guest programme
With the Namaste as the enduring symbol of its brand experience, ITC Hotels is one of India’s leading hotel chains offering comprehensive hospitality solutions through more than 100 hotels in over 70 destinations in the country. ITC’s hotel group operates under four distinct brands; ‘ITC Hotel’ at the Luxury end, ‘Welcomhotel’ in the 5-star segment, ‘Fortune’ in the mid-market to upscale segment, and ‘WelcomHeritage’ in the heritage leisure segment. Club ITC-ITC Hotels’ Frequent Guest Program is one of India's most transparent, flexible, and easy-to-use loyalty programs for over three decades. Club ITC has been voted for the best redemption ability and best customer service at the prestigious Freddie's Awards 2020 and the Best Loyalty Program at the 2019 Travel + Leisure Awards.
Terms & Conditions
- Club ITC members who wish to transfer their Green Points to Club Vistara Points (CV Points) may do so by placing a points transfer request through their online membership account or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club ITC Green Points to CV Points transfer shall take place in the ratio of 3 Club ITC Green points equals to 2 CV Points.
- Club ITC members who wish to transfer their Green Points into CV Points, must hold a valid and active Club Vistara Loyalty program membership account.
- A minimum transfer of 600 Green Points is required per transfer request and thereafter in multiples of 150 Green Points.
- A maximum of 60,000 Green Points may be transferred per member per calendar year.
- Upon receiving a transfer request, the transferred Green Points shall be debited from the Club ITC membership account immediately.
- The appropriate number of CV Points shall be credited to the member's Club Vistara account as per the transfer ratio (3 Green Points equals to 2 CV Points) within 3 weeks of receipt of the transfer request.
- Green Points once debited towards transfer for Points, cannot be reversed or credited back to the Club ITC member's account. They cannot be exchanged for cash or any other redemption option available through the Club ITC programme.
- ITC Limited shall not be held responsible for the services rendered by Vistara either arising from the use of transferred CV Points.
- To ensure timely processing of the transfer request, customers will need to ensure that the CV ID provided is correct.
- CV Points transferred will be governed by Club Vistara terms and conditions.
- All Club Vistara and Club ITC programme terms and conditions apply.
- Vistara and ITC Limited, reserve the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this arrangement, at any point without prior notice.
- This arrangement shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi. By availing this arrangement, the customers shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforesaid terms and conditions.
- “Exclusive Tier Match with Club ITC” offer will be governed by Club ITC programme terms & conditions.
- Further, ITC Limited shall not be held responsible for any claims/damages and/or losses of any nature arising out of the availing of products and services provided by Vistara in any instance and the members shall hold ITC Limited harmless against any such claims/damages and/or losses.
- ITC Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice and without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability.
- In case of any conflict regarding these terms and conditions, the decision of ITC Limited shall be binding on the member.
- Click here to view the detailed terms & conditions of the Club ITC programme.
- For details and clarifications, please contact email@example.com
© 2021 TATA SIA Airlines Limited