Few flights to and from London have been cancelled due to the recently imposed lockdown by the UK Govt. Please contact us on +91 9289228888 for any query regarding your booking.
Your journey with us has always been luxurious and rewarding as an esteemed member of Club Vistara. Now, enjoy the same luxury wherever you stay with our newest stay partner – The Indian Hotels Company Limited.
Club Vistara members can earn 3 CV Points on every INR 100 of eligible spends on stays at Taj, SeleQtions, Vivanta hotels, and amã Stays & Trails. Book at your favorite destination and choose from a wide range of properties across the world, while earning Club Vistara Points.
As part of this association, you can now earn Club Vistara Points through a simple process:
- Make a reservation at Taj, SeleQtions, Vivanta, or amã Stays & Trails via their official website, through the Reservation Helpline Number (1-800-111-825) or directly at the hotel property
- Mention your Club Vistara ID during check-in at the hotel
- Earn 3 CV Points per INR 100 of eligible spends on successful completion of your stay
The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) and its subsidiaries bring together a group of brands and businesses that offer a fusion of warm Indian hospitality and world-class service. These include Taj – the hallmark of iconic hospitality, SeleQtions, a named collection of hotels, Vivanta, sophisticated upscale hotels and Ginger which is revolutionizing the lean luxe segment. IHCL’s unique portfolio comprises hotels across the globe including presence in India, North America, United Kingdom, Africa, Middle East, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan and Nepal.
Terms and Conditions
- Only a Club Vistara member with a valid Club Vistara ID (CV ID) is eligible for the aforesaid ‘The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) Club Vistara Point (CV Point) Earn partnership offer’ (“partnership offer”).
- Club Vistara member must quote their CV ID during check-in at the hotel and ask for it to be applied to the booking for earning of CV Points.
- Club Vistara members who are also Taj InnerCircle members, can choose to earn either Taj InnerCircle Points or CV Points, but not both. Unless specified, Taj InnerCircle Points will be the default point earning option.
- CV Points can only be earned on bookings made online via www.tajhotels.com, www.seleqtionshotels.com, www.vivantahotels.com, www.amastaysandtrails.com, or via the 24x7 Reservations Helpline Number 1 800 111 825 or when booking directly at the hotel.
- CV Points cannot be not be earned on bookings made via Online Travel Agents, third party travel websites, and bookings made via tour operators and travel agents on their contracted rates.
- Club Vistara Points can be earned only on eligible spends or charges. Eligible spends or Eligible charges are charges incurred on eligible room rates. These do not include charges on:
- Room rates for group bookings, conferences, weddings, and events
- Room rates for airline staff and crew
- Friends & Family rate or Employee rates
- Room rates for rooms booked as office space
- Complimentary rooms
- Charges which are settled using Taj Experiences Gift Cards or Taj InnerCircle points.
- Club Vistara Points can only be earned at participating hotels. The following hotel(s) are not part of the list of participating hotel(s):
- Taj Wellington Mews, Mumbai
- Country Resort, Katra
- CV Points earned will be posted to the CV ID (provided at the time of check-in) within 60 days after completion of the hotel stay. In the event a booking is cancelled, CV Points will not be awarded.
- In case CV ID is not mentioned or an invalid CV ID is entered at the time of booking, member cannot claim CV Points for her/his stay.
- This partnership offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer(s).
- Offer is subject to change without prior notice. In case of any dispute, The Indian Hotels Company Ltd. and Vistara reserve the right of final decision.
- For any hotel booking related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reservations (24x7) on 1 800 111 825
- Vistara, may, at its discretion, amend the number of CV Points which will be earned under the partnership offer.
- Vistara reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this arrangement, at any point without prior notice and shall not be liable to any Club Vistara member or any person for any such modification, discontinuation, or termination. Vistara will in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss/damages, bodily injury or death arising out of this partnership offer or purchase, use or non-use of any products/services under this partnership offer.
- Vistara does not make any warranties or representations about the quality, merchantability, suitability, or availability of services offered by IHCL. You acknowledge that Vistara does not endorse, control, or guarantee the quality or fitness of any such products/services. Any dispute in relation to delivery, suitability, merchantability, availability, fitness, or quality of the products/services availed under the partnership offer must be referred by the customer directly to IHCL.
- Vistara is not an agent or an intermediary of IHCL. IHCL reserves the right to contract with you and Vistara does not control IHCL and cannot compel them to contract with you. Vistara will not be party to any contract that you enter with IHCL.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to and not in derogation to the terms and conditions as applicable to Club Vistara members specified on our website www.airvistara.com, which terms and conditions shall also be applicable to this partnership offer.
- This offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this partnership offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
- By availing this partnership offer, the customers shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforesaid terms and conditions.