Customers can opt for one complimentary change, applicable for all domestic routes and cabin classes, for bookings made and travel till 30-June-21. Contact us on +91 9289228888 to make changes.
Introducing Cash + Points
Introducing ‘Cash + Points’ exclusively for all Club Vistara members that will now give you the flexibility of paying for your next flight using a combination of cash and Club Vistara Points (CV Points). With this new feature, you can make part payment of your flight ticket using your accumulated CV Points and the remaining in cash. It also enables you to book any available seat on any flight operated by Vistara for yourself or any of your selected nominees (up to 8 pre-added). We recommend you pre-add these nominees by logging into your Club Vistara account on website or Vistara mobile app.
Our attractive Award Flights will continue to be available to be booked through our website.
Follow this simple process to start using this feature:
- Log-in to your CV account and initiate a booking.
- Select ‘Cash + Points’ before entering your journey details
- Select your and/or nominee details and choose desired CV Points + Cash
- Pay the cash amount to complete your booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Unlike Award Flight bookings where limited seats are available within each cabin class, Cash + Points allows members to use their CV Points to make a booking for all the available seats for a particular flight.
- Cash + Points is not valid for special fares such as Senior Citizens, Students and Defense Personnel.
- Ancillaries can only be purchased in cash while booked using Cash + Points.
- The booking can only be made for a CV member or nominees by logging on our website airvistara.com for flights operated and marketed by Vistara.
- Members will earn CV Points and Tier Points for the cash portion of the base fare. The number of CV Points and Tier Points earned will be calculated on the base fare paid in the applicable currency. If member chooses to convert 100% of the base fare (excluding surcharges), the booking will not be eligible to earn CV Points or Tier Points. All bookings will be considered for the number of flights of our Tier Evaluation Criteria on completion of travel.
- Cancellation can be made by contacting our Customer Service Centre at +91 9289228888 and penalty will be as per the revenue booking class fare rules.
- Modifications can be done online as per the fare rules in cash only (Credit/ Debit card).
- In case the cancellation fee is more than the amount paid in cash, then the remaining part of the cancellation fee will be charged in CV Points. Remaining CV Points will be refunded to the member’s CV account.
- Failure to utilize a flight i.e. "no show" will result in the airline's cancellation of any onward or return reservations and CV Points cannot be re-credited for all such flights in the itinerary.
- Attractive Award Flight fares will continue to be available.
- Cash + Points is not available to upgrade existing bookings.
- Cash + Points bookings can be upgraded using One class upgrade vouchers or CV Points as per sector and as applicable.
- Cash + Points bookings will be considered for number of flights criteria upon taking the flight successfully as per our tier evaluation.
- Refunds for tickets purchased partially or entirely with CV Points: Completely unused tickets will be refunded in cash for the portion of the tickets purchased with cash, plus taxes and CV Points will be returned to the account holder who made the booking if their validity is still valid on the application date for the refund. Partially used ticket will be refunded in cash for unused flight segments and taxes, but CV Points cannot be refunded.
- Taxes, fees and surcharges cannot be converted into CV Points. Surcharges may be included in base fare and in such cases, base fare excluding the surcharges can be paid for, using CV Points.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and fees shall be collected separately in the applicable currency. All fees and charges applicable are non-refundable.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Member must ensure that he or she has the correct visa, travel documents and inoculations (including those for infants) for travel.
- Club Vistara may, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice, amend the rate (number of CV Points) at which CV Points are redeemed.
- Club Vistara may prohibit award redemption for any Member at its discretion or when required by law or otherwise in line with Program Rules.