Scan and Fly Kiosk
We understand your busy schedule and have designed the Scan & Fly Kiosk, to make your travel easier. If you have already completed your web check-in, simply print your boarding pass at these kiosks and go straight through to security.
- Complete the web check-in at your convenience
- Walk up to a Scan & Fly Kiosk at the airport
- Scan the QR code on the web boarding pass
- Collect a printed copy of your boarding pass
Please note this option is available only if you have completed web check-in. If you have check-in baggage, please submit the same at the baggage drop counter.
Vistara ensures your airport check-in is simpler and quicker with Self Check-in Kiosks, available at select airports. You can now conveniently self-check-in at the kiosk, collect your own boarding pass and continue to security.
- Customers holding a confirmed and valid e-ticket can check-in at the kiosks
- Kiosk check-in is available from 24 hrs till 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure for domestic flights.
- Kiosk check-in is available from 24 hrs till 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure for international flights.
- Kiosk check-in is not allowed for:
- Customers with waitlisted or open bookings
- Customers with special assistance request such as wheelchairs, extra seats, visual and sight disabilities, unaccompanied minors, stretcher etc.
- Staff travel
- Upgrade vouchers
Please find below the list of valid identity documents:
- Regular passport
- Diplomatic or Consular passport
- Official, special or service passports issued to government officials
- Military identity document
- Laissez passer document from United Nations (UN)
- Seaman’s book
- National identity card
- Children’s identity card
- Certificate of identity issued to refugees (‘stateless’)
Joint (family) passports:
- Normally a passport is issued to a single person. However, there are also joint passports in which case one passport is issued for several family members (usually a mother and her children under 16 years of age or husband and wife or without children).
- For travel, such passports may only be used by the person named first in the passport; a wife may not use the passport for travel without her husband, or a child without its parent.
- Please verify whether the travel document is valid for all passengers, as not all States allow family members to be registered on a single passport.