We believe that every customer is special. At Vistara, we ensure you travel without any worry and are here to assist you at every step.
Pressurized cabins do not pose a threat to expectant mothers and their babies, however restrictions on customers during full-term pregnancy apply. We have categorised it below for easy understanding.
Mothers to be:
In all situations, we recommend you seek advice from your personal physician or gynecologist and produce a medical certificate with the required declarations.
Relax, and let us help you experience comfort, exactly the way you need it. We request that you keep us informed, and bear the following in mind:
- Inform us of your special needs at least 48 hours in advance.
- Alert our ground staff of your needs when you check-in.
- Allow us to help you better, check-in at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Please be in possession of duly certified ‘fit to fly’ certificates, wherever required.
- Patrons with cognitive disabilities requiring personal care should travel with an escort.
Our meet and assist service at terminals are staffed by dedicated personnel, to respond to special needs and emergencies. For all queries and assistance, please contact your local Customer Service Centre. Visit the Contact Us page at the bottom of the page for more information.
Please note that the policy might be different for a variety of carriers. If you are connecting to any of our interline partners, kindly contact them directly as they may have different processes.