Make your travel experience seamless and secure with the new Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card. One of the most hassle-free ways for handling your foreign exchange that ensures you peace of mind when traveling overseas.
With 16 currencies in one, the Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card offers you the privilege of convenient access to funds. Also, earn 500 CV Points as a welcome bonus and enjoy accelerated earning of 3 CV Points on spends of USD 5 (or equivalent). Redeem your Club Vistara Points for Award Flights starting at 2000 CV Points and Upgrade Awards starting at 500 CV Points.
Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card Benefits and Privileges
You can get your Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card by visiting any Axis Bank Branch or
For any support on your Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card
Please get in touch with Axis Bank through the country-wise contact information given below:
- USA: 1855 205 5577
- UK: 0808 178 5040
- Singapore: 800 1206 355
- Canada: 1855 436 0726
- Australia: 1800 153 861
- UAE: 8000 3570 3218
- Saudi Arabia: 800 850 0000
- Qatar: 00 800 100 348
- Bahrain: 800 11 300
You can also reach Axis Bank on their India toll-free number 1800 108 5577 or non-toll-free number to India +91 40 67174100 or alternatively write to Axis Bank at www.axisbank.com/support.
In case of emergencies where you need to block your card, you can call Axis Banks 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number (non-toll-free) on +91 40 67174100.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. Axis Bank offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, SME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. With its 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 11,971 ATMs across the country as on 30th June 2020, the network of Axis Bank spreads across 2,559 centers, enabling the Bank to reach out to a large cross-section of customers with an array of products and services. The Axis Group includes Axis Mutual Fund, Axis Securities Ltd., Axis Finance, Axis Trustee, Axis Capital, A.TReDS Ltd., Freecharge and Axis Bank Foundation. To read more about the Bank, please visit https://www.axisbank.com/
Terms & Conditions
A. Enrolment and Earning of Club Vistara Points
1. On applying and successfully loading an Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card, the card holder will be enroled for the Club Vistara program. On joining, Club Vistara deems the acceptance of all its Terms and Conditions.
2. On availing the Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card the card holder will be enroled for Club Vistara Base membership and will earn 500 bonus CV Points on initial load on the Forex Card and 3 CV Points on every eligible settled spend of 5 USD (or equivalent).
3. In case the eligible settled spends are in some other currency other than USD then the same will be converted to USD equivalent and the rate prevailing on the given day will be applied to derive the USD equivalent amount.
4. The 500 bonus CV Points will be credited to the members Club Vistara account within 10 days from the date of Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card activation.
5. 3 CV Points will be earned on successful eligible settled spends of 5 USD equivalent and multiples of 5 USD equivalent on Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card. For e.g. If you make an eligible settled spend of 5 USD equivalent on Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card you will earn 3 CV Points and if you make an eligible settled spend of 9 USD you will still earn 3 CV Points only. There will not be any spillover of spends from one transaction to the other or one month to the other for the purpose of calculating eligible settled spends for Club Vistara Points earning. Taking the above illustration, for an eligible settled spend of 9 USD, you earn 3 CV Points for 5 USD, while remaining 4 USD will not be considered for Club Vistara Points calculation in next month or next transaction.
6. The Club Vistara Points will be credited to the members Club Vistara account by the 10th of every calendar month for all eligible spends made during the previous calendar month.
7. Club Vistara Points on Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card will only be earned on eligible settled spends transactions only. Eligible settled spends transactions are defined as spends excluding reversals and fees, prohibited transactions, fraud transactions and cash withdrawals.
8. Minors cannot apply for an Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card.
9. Club Vistara members are expected to ensure that they take appropriate care of their account details to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing their Club Vistara account and are expected to inform Club Vistara immediately in writing at email@example.com if they become aware that someone has gained unauthorized access to their Club Vistara account details.
10. Club Vistara Points are valid for a period of 36 months from the date of the activity. Club Vistara Points once expired cannot be reinstated.
11. Club Vistara Points cannot be transferred between Club Vistara accounts and cannot be clubbed with any other frequent flyer program.
12. For detailed terms and conditions of Club Vistara, please visit https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/terms-and-conditions/club-vistara.
B. Club Vistara Points Earning Process
1. Axis Bank is responsible for calculating the eligible Club Vistara Points to be credited to the Club Vistara members/Cardholders, on the basis of the eligible settled spend transactions through the Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card. Axis Bank will accordingly send a request to Club Vistara to credit the Club Vistara Points in the Card holder’s account. Once the Club Vistara Points have been credited by Club Vistara to the members registered CV ID, the Cardholders’ rights and duties shall be governed exclusively by Club Vistara.
2. If there is any mismatch between the Club Vistara Points transferred information on the Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card statement and Club Vistara Points credited to the members Club Vistara account, the member should contact either Axis Bank or Club Vistara immediately for further assistance. Axis Bank is responsible for passing the Club Vistara Points accrued information to Club Vistara team and Club Vistara team in turn is responsible for crediting these Club Vistara Points to the Club Vistara membership account of the cardholder.
3. The credit of Club Vistara Points shall be subject to settlement of the transaction on Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card.
4. In case of fraudulent use, theft or counterfeiting of the Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card or in case of any claim, reversal and / or dispute arising from the use of the Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card by Card holders, the relevant Club Vistara Points shall not be credited to the Card holders registered Club Vistara account.
C. Closing terms for the Co-Branded Prepaid Card
1. The Card features and terms and conditions for Card holders can be amended or modified at any time at Axis Bank’s sole discretion. Adequate notice period, if applicable under regulatory norms, will be provided to the Card holders.
2. These terms and conditions are in addition to and not in abrogation of the terms and conditions governing the issuance and usage of Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card and the terms and conditions of the Club Vistara.