CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FARE RULES AND OTHER CHANGES APPLICABLE FOR TRAVEL TILL 24th AUGUST 2020, AS PER THE DIRECTIVE ISSUED BY THE GOVT. OF INDIA.
Hand baggage allowance for travel within and outside India (to Bangkok, Dubai, Singapore, Colombo and Kathmandu)
|Hand Baggage Allowance (in kg)||7kg||10kg||12kg|
- Dimensions: 55cm (22 inches) x 40cm (16 inches) x 20cm (8 inches)
- Children are entitled to the same cabin baggage allowance as adults.
- Carrycots or fully collapsible pushchair/strollers must be checked-in.
In addition to one piece of hand baggage, you may be permitted to carry the following personal items:
- Ladies handbag
- Overcoat or wrap
- Camera or binoculars
- Reading material for the flight
- Infant's feeding aids for consumption during the flight
- Walking stick
- Umbrella (folding type)
- Medicines required during flight like asthma inhaler
Hand baggage cannot be accepted if it:
- Is unsuitable for air carriage due to its weight, size or nature
- Cannot fit under the seat or be stowed in the overhead compartment
- Is unsuitably packed
Occasionally we may not have space to stow all hand baggage safely and as a result you may be requested to check-in some or all of your hand baggage at the boarding gate.
Complimentary Carry-On Plus service allows all CV Gold and Platinum members to carry a total of 12 kg as Hand Baggage, irrespective of the cabin/fare booked, for travel within India.