Please note payments through netbanking and payment wallets are currently unavailable. Kindly use credit/debit cards for all transactions. We are working towards a speedy resolution. Thank you.
- Sri Lanka
On Board Experience
On Ground Experience
About Club Vistara
Tier & Privileges
Account Security and Verification Email Verification
An activation link (valid for 24 hours only) has been sent to your registered email ID. Please access your email ID to complete the verification process. If you have not received the email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
For any concerns, write to us at email@example.com.
In accordance to Club Vistara Program policy, we request you to please accept Club Vistara terms and conditions to proceed.
Note: This is a mandatory requirement as the enrolment was earlier done as a minor/child and as per our records the member is now above 18 years of age and is required to accept the Club Vistara Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
I accept terms and conditions.
Customers travelling within India on Vistara flights can check-in at the New Delhi metro station and simply breeze through the long queues at the airport. Please note the following points you need to keep in mind:
- Check-in counters will be functional from 0600-2000 hours.
- Metro check-in facility is available between 12 hrs and 2 hrs prior to flight departure.
- One dedicated check in counter will be available at the New Delhi metro station.
- All baggage screening will be processed by CISF and strapped by DMRC.
- Oversize and fragile baggage will be not be accepted at the metro check in station.
- Customers can enter the airport only 6 hours prior to departure.
- Customers can collect their boarding pass and check-in their baggage at the metro station.
- The journey from New Delhi metro station to the Airport station will take approximately 19 minutes, as suggested by DMRC.
- The airport departure level is approximately a 10 minute walk from the airport metro station.
- Payments cannot be collected at the metro station.
© 2021 TATA SIA Airlines Limited