Please note payments through netbanking and payment wallets are currently unavailable. Kindly use credit/debit cards for all transactions. We are working towards a speedy resolution. Thank you.
- Sri Lanka
On Board Experience
On Ground Experience
About Club Vistara
Tier & Privileges
Account Security and Verification Email Verification
An activation link (valid for 24 hours only) has been sent to your registered email ID. Please access your email ID to complete the verification process. If you have not received the email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
For any concerns, write to us at email@example.com.
In accordance to Club Vistara Program policy, we request you to please accept Club Vistara terms and conditions to proceed.
Note: This is a mandatory requirement as the enrolment was earlier done as a minor/child and as per our records the member is now above 18 years of age and is required to accept the Club Vistara Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
I accept terms and conditions.
Scan and Fly Kiosk
Scan and Fly Kiosk
We understand your busy schedule and have designed the Scan & Fly Kiosk, to make your travel easier. If you have already completed your web check-in, simply print your boarding pass at these kiosks and go straight through to security.
- Complete the web check-in at your convenience
- Walk up to a Scan & Fly Kiosk at the airport
- Scan the QR code on the web boarding pass
- Collect a printed copy of your boarding pass
Please note this option is available only if you have completed web check-in. If you have check-in baggage, please submit the same at the baggage drop counter.
Vistara ensures your airport check-in is simpler and quicker with Self Check-in Kiosks, available at select airports. You can now conveniently self-check-in at the kiosk, collect your own boarding pass and continue to security.
- Customers holding a confirmed and valid e-ticket can check-in at the kiosks
- Kiosk check-in is available from 24 hrs till 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure for domestic flights.
- Kiosk check-in is available from 24 hrs till 60 minutes prior to flight departure for domestic flights originating from Delhi and Mumbai. The service closes 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure for domestic flights from all other airports.
- Kiosk check-in is not allowed for:
- Customers with waitlisted or open bookings
- Customers with special assistance request such as wheelchairs, extra seats, visual and sight disabilities, unaccompanied minors, stretcher etc.
- Staff travel
- Upgrade vouchers
Please find below the list of valid identity documents:
- Regular passport
- Diplomatic or Consular passport
- Official, special or service passports issued to government officials
- Military identity document
- Laissez passer document from United Nations (UN)
- Seaman’s book
- National identity card
- Children’s identity card
- Certificate of identity issued to refugees (‘stateless’)
Joint (family) passports:
- Normally a passport is issued to a single person. However, there are also joint passports in which case one passport is issued for several family members (usually a mother and her children under 16 years of age or husband and wife or without children).
- For travel, such passports may only be used by the person named first in the passport; a wife may not use the passport for travel without her husband, or a child without its parent.
- Please verify whether the travel document is valid for all passengers, as not all States allow family members to be registered on a single passport.
© 2021 TATA SIA Airlines Limited