Diwali, the Festival of Lights, is all about coming home. Diyas, decorated homes, sweets, savories, gifts, love, friendship, family, and loved ones, the whole country gears up and looks forward to this special day.
To add to all the joy that comes with Diwali, here is one more from our side: The “Festival of Flights”!
Vistara “Festival of Flights” sale offers all-inclusive fares starting Rs 1,149/- in Economy Class, and Rs 2,099/- in Premium Economy. Bookings under this sale are open from 00:01 hours Wednesday, October 11, 2017 to 23:59 hours of Friday, October 13, 2017, for travel between October 26, 2017 and March 24, 2018. 15 days advance purchase is required.
The exciting “Festival of Flights” sale gives you an opportunity to fly to some of India’s favourite holiday destinations such as Goa, Port Blair, Leh (Ladakh), Jammu, Srinagar, Kochi, Guwahati, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, as well as metro cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bengaluru, at amazing all-in fares while enjoying the full service experience that Vistara is famous for, and that even other airlines talk about
Examples of Economy Class and Premium Economy fares under the Vistara’s “Festival of Flights” sale are as below (one-way, all-inclusive fares, partial listing only):
|Sector (available in both directions)||All-in one way promotional Economy Class fares||All-in one way promotional Premium Economy fares|
|Jammu - Srinagar||₹1,149||₹2,099|
|Delhi - Chandigarh||₹1,199||₹2,599|
|Delhi - Amritsar||₹1,299||₹2,799|
|Delhi - Lucknow||₹1,349||₹2,649|
|Delhi – Ahmedabad||₹1,499||₹3,499|
|Delhi – Srinagar||₹1,699||₹3,299|
|Delhi – Varanasi||₹1,899||₹3,299|
|Delhi – Ranchi||₹2,099||₹3,599|
|Delhi – Mumbai||₹2,099||₹4,099|
|Delhi – Leh||₹2,099||₹4,199|
|Delhi – Hyderabad||₹2,499||₹4,199|
|Delhi – Pune||₹2,499||₹4,199|
|Delhi - Bhubaneswar||₹2,599||₹4,599|
|Delhi – Kolkata||₹2,599||₹4,699|
|Pune – Kolkata||₹2,799||₹4,599|
|Delhi – Bagdogra||₹2,899||₹3,599|
|Delhi – Bengaluru||₹2,899||₹5,199|
|Mumbai – Amritsar||₹2,999||₹4,699|
|Delhi – Goa||₹2,999||₹4,999|
|Delhi – Guwahati||₹3,099||₹4,999|
|Port Blair – Kolkata||₹3,199||₹5,199|
|Delhi – Kochi||₹3,799||₹5,299|
With Vistara, the fares are always what-you-see is what-you-get, with no hidden fees and fuel surcharges.
Bookings for the sale can be made at www.airvistara.com, or Vistara’s iOS and Android mobile apps, at Vistara’s Airport Ticket Offices (ATOs), through Vistara’s Customer Service Centre, and through Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and travel agents. Please note that Vistara Direct benefits does not apply to sale fares.
So this Diwali may all your plans take flight. As always, the earlier you book, the better the deal! Seats are limited, grab them before they are gone!
Terms and conditions
- The sale is valid for Vistara flights booked between 11th - 13th October '17 for travel between 26th October’17 and 24th March’18.
- Rs 1,149/- is the promotional one-way Economy class, all inclusive fare for Jammu-Srinagar.
- This sale is applicable on one way and return travel in Economy Class and Premium economy.
- This sale will only be applicable for bookings made 15 or more days in advance.
- For customers booking return travel, the sale will be valid basis the availability of seats under this sale for onward and return travel.
- Bookings made under this sale cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Vistara Direct benefits will not be applicable on the sale fares.
- For sale and promotion fares baggage allowance will be 15kg for Economy and 20kg for Premium Economy.
- This sale is valid on direct flights and is applicable for sale in India only.
- Based on the availability of seats under the sale, fares reflecting on www.airvistara.com and mobile app are the discounted sale fares.
- This is a limited-inventory sale available on first-come-first-served basis. In case the seats under this sale are sold out, regular fares will appear.
- This sale is not applicable on group and Infant bookings.
- Discounted fares under this are non-refundable. However taxes and fees are always fully refundable.