As per the latest DGCA Guidelines, we would like to inform passengers travelling to and from Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport that they can claim a refund of the excess UDF charges as per the below given details:
|Arrival/Departure UDF||Old UDF||New UDF|
|Arrival||₹ 477||₹ 0|
|Departure||₹ 564||₹ 12|
How to claim your UDF refund :
- 1. Customers who have booked tickets on or before 07 July 2017, travelling on or after 08 July 2017 can claim their refund after completion of travel.
- From Vistara, if such requests are made within 45 days from above date.
- From Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), if such requests are made after 45 days from above date.
- 2. To claim your refund -
Please contact your Travel Agent if your booking was made through them or write to us at email@example.com if your booking was made through Vistara website, mobile app, airport office or call centre.
- 3. After the deadline, any unclaimed amount will be remitted by Vistara to the airport operator, DIAL.
We hope we could help detail out the process to your satisfaction. Keep flying the new feeling.