This Women’s Day, we are delighted to launch #VistaraWomanFlyer, an industry-first service designed for women travellers. As part of the new service, we will assign preferred seats to women, and will also provide baggage and transport assistance on arrival for women travelling alone.
Our customers can pre-select their preferred seats during booking, after booking through the ‘manage my booking’ feature, as well as during web check-in. Even if the woman traveler has not pre-selected a preferred seat in advance, we will ensure only a window or aisle seat is assigned at check-in. In addition, uniformed Vistara staff will be available at the baggage claim area holding #VistaraWomanFlyer Arrivals Assistance placards, to assist women travelers with their luggage and with the booking of airport-authorized taxis, as well as escort such customers up to the taxi stand upon their request.
Terms and conditions
- This service is strictly for female customers travelling alone on a Vistara flight.
- To request this service an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to departure, with “Vistara Women Flyer” as the subject line. Customer must mention her PNR in the email.
- The service includes (i) arranging a taxi from airport authorised taxi providers at the arrival/connecting station (ii) Vistara staff escorting the customer till the taxi stand.
- The taxi fare must be borne by the customer herself.
- Vistara forgoes any responsibility/ liability in relation to arranging the aforesaid facility.