Best Price Guarantee
With Best Price Guarantee, you’re assured that you get the best price every time you book your flights on www.airvistara.com or the Vistara mobile app. Simply put, if you get a better fare that is bookable online for a Vistara flight for the same flight, class, type of fare (Saver / Super Saver / Flexi), and date of travel on any other website for the same itinerary, we shall return the difference in a form of voucher applicable on your next travel with us.
Please note, price comparison is applicable only if all the below-mentioned parameters are exactly the same between both the websites;
- Flight numbers
- Class of travel
- Fare type (Super Saver / Saver / Flexi)
- Dates of travel
- Number and type of customers
How do I make a claim?
In case you find a better fare for a Vistara flight on any other third-party website, you can claim for a refund voucher by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your details. We shall notify you on the status of your claim within 72 hours. However, you’ll need to provide the third-party web address where you found a better fare and share a screen shot of the final confirmation page of the booking prior to payment showing the total price inclusive of all taxes, fees and surcharges and fare rules. Please refer to the detailed terms and conditions below.
So enjoy our Best Price Guarantee each time you book your flights on www.airvistara.com or the Vistara mobile app, and keep flying the new feeling.
Terms & Conditions
- Best Price Guarantee is valid only on airvistara.com and Vistara mobile app, where there is a Best Price Guarantee symbol.
- Only customers holding a confirmed ticket booked on airvistara.com or through Vistara mobile app can claim for a refund voucher.
- Best Price Guarantee applies only to the flight component of your booking with Vistara and does not apply to any additional / ancillary / land products such as –lounge pass, e-coupons, or any other non-flight products or services purchased on or through airvistara.com or Vistara mobile app.
- Best Price Guarantee applies to flights operated exclusively by Vistara (and not on Interline flights).
- Best Price Guarantee is valid on both one way and return flight journeys.
- You should pay for your flight(s) in full by credit card, debit card, net banking, wallets etc. on airvistara.com, or Vistara mobile app on or after 24 October 2016.
- Your ticket will be governed by the applicable Terms and Conditions of Vistara. You can compare your ticketed fare with the Vistara prices on any third-party website that allows you to make an end to end booking, offering exactly the same itinerary – flight numbers, date of travel, cabin class, fare rules, fare type, class of booking and number of passengers.
- The fares on third party website(s) must be available to book and purchase online in the same currency as the Vistara purchased fare(ticketed fare) and include all taxes, fees and surcharges.
- The third party fare must be for exactly the same itinerary as the Vistara purchased fare including, but not limited to, the same flight(s), same travel date(s), same cabin class of travel, same booking class, same number of passengers and same fare type and conditions.
- The third party fare must exist at the same time that the Vistara purchased fare is booked.
- The third party fare must be bookable online. Any third party fare that can be viewed but cannot be booked and paid online will be excluded from Best Price Guarantee
- To qualify for a refund voucher, you must write to us at email@example.com by midnight (23:59 hrs. IST) of the same day you booked your Vistara ticket (through airvistara.com or Vistara mobile app). You need to share a screen shot which shows the final price inclusive of all taxes, fees and surcharges, and fare rules of the third party fare to help verify your claim. Vistara will independently confirm the legitimacy of the screen shot and will verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a display, printing or other error or is made fraudulently or not in good faith. Any incomplete information will not be accepted for refund voucher claim.
- Vistara will verify that your third party fare meets all the criteria set out in these terms and conditions and you will be notified whether or not you have qualified for a refund voucher within 72 hours of submitting your claim. Vistara will endeavor to issue the refund voucher via email along with the redemption process within 72 hours of notification that you have qualified to be issued a refund voucher. Vistara’s decision will be final and binding in this regard.
- Refund voucher will be valid for 6 months from the date of issuance. Additional terms and conditions associated with the voucher will be applicable.
- To any fare offered outside of the public domain or special eligibility fares including (but not limited to) third party promotion fares, corporate discount fares, senior, affiliate, wholesale, opaque agencies, staff fares, consolidator, group, Friends and Family fares, flight+ hotel bookings, tour based fares (TBF) or closed user group offers;
- If the third party fare is lower due to an error by the third party travel site.
- If a purchased fare or third party fare has been discounted by the use of Club Vistara points, currency of any type of any loyalty program, e-coupons or any other offers or discounts;
- If either a purchased fare or third party fare make up part of a travel package where the flights are included;
- If you have requested a refund voucher or cancellation of any section of the itinerary or subsequently made any amendments to your booking;
- If Vistara, using reasonable endeavours, is unable to verify that the third party fare was bookable online on the date of your claim;
- If the third party fare is available for purchase through anyone other than a licensed online travel agent.
- If you have located a third party fare at a different time to when you completed your booking on our site airvistara.com or Vistara mobile app, even if you didn’t pay immediately at the time of booking. For example, you made a booking on Monday and choose to pay at ATO (Airport Ticketing Office) On Tuesday before paying by cash on delivery you found a third party fare at a cheaper price. The time of payment is not relevant, only the time of booking is relevant.
- Vistara reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
If you find a Vistara fare for the total itinerary on another website (that is not airvistara.com, or Vistara mobile app) at a better price than the Vistara purchased fare (ticketed fare), Vistara will issue a refund voucher for the difference between the purchased fare (ticketed fare) and the third party fare.
To be eligible to apply for refund voucher:
Best Price Guarantee will not apply in the following situations:
Only one claim can be made for each booking, and that claim cannot be resubmitted or amended.
Vistara’s decision on the legitimacy of your claim will be final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.