Careers at Vistara
- Why Vistara
- Current Vacancies
Vistara joins hands with our community. Our organization is filled with individuals passionate about helping others and seeking to make a difference. We also equip underprivileged women and children with useful life skills.
A value driven organization
Vistara takes pride in being an organization driven by strong values. We encourage our employees to continuously reach for the stars and contribute towards a common goal for the airline – to be the world-renowned airline of choice esteemed for its exceptional customer service. Being a part of an airline brought to you by Tata and Singapore Airlines is a new feeling.
Industry leader and innovator
Find your place amongst the best innovators across the country. We equip you for your role, but we do not stop there. You are encouraged to reach your full potential through exciting learning initiatives including classroom programmes, online/mobile programmes and mentoring.
Employee recognition and benefits
Our employees grow to be our brand ambassadors, and rightly so. They are our brand icons in our marketing campaigns.
We work to give our passengers the best service and reward our employees with the best benefits, including complimentary employee tickets on the Vistara network.
Life at Vistara
The enhanced Vistara feeling thrives within our workplace as well. Our multi-cultural organization is young, fun and enthusiastic about every aspect that is Vistara. In our pursuit of excellence, we make sure to build a strong family that enjoys their work and indulges in enjoyable activities together.
Vistara comprises unique, talented individuals determined to offer our passengers an exclusive experience. Each team member brings something unique to the table thanks to their intrinsic talents. We strive to foster this diversity with an environment of learning, continuous improvement, innovation and thoughtfulness.
Position: Cabin Crew
|For Freshers, experienced Cabin Crew and Cabin Crew In-charge|
|Every Wednesday (Except National & Public Holidays)||10 AM - 1 PM||Gurgaon||Vistara Training Centre, 2nd Floor, Emaar Digital Greens, Sector 61||-|
|7th January 2020||10 AM – 2 PM||Amritsar||Regenta Central, A-275, Grand Trunk Rd, East Mohan Nagar||Click Here|
|13th January 2020||10 AM – 2 PM||Jaipur||-||Click Here|
|16th January 2020||10 AM – 2 PM||Bagdogra||-||Click Here|
|23rd January 2020||10 AM – 2 PM||Goa||-||Click Here|
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Excellent Communication skills (both English and Hindi)
- Minimum Height - 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi
- No visible tattoo/marks on any part of body
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 - 25
Eligibility for Freshers:
- Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 32 years
Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew:
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP License
- Minimum age: 20 years
Eligibility for Cabin Crew In-charge:
- Minimum experience of 4 years as crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP license
- Should have minimum 2 years experience as SCC which is duly endorsed on SEP/competency card with any domestic or international airline
Positions are based in Delhi/Mumbai
Position: Line Captain
Interview Date: By Invite
Line Captain A320:
Rated: Min 500 hrs. in Command on A320. 05 years of aeronautical experience in the capacity of pilot with a commercial airline.
Non-Rated: Min 1000 hrs. in Command on Jet Category Aircraft (MTOW exceeds 15,000 KGS). 05 years of aeronautical experience in the capacity of pilot with a commercial airline.
CCQ: Minimum of 3000 hours of which a minimum of 3 months and 150 hours experience on A330/A340 (Base aircraft) and last aircraft flown as A330/340 in the capacity of pilot with a commercial airline.
Click Here to apply
|For Premium service Supervisor|
|2nd December 2019||10 AM - 2 PM||Mumbai||Holiday Inn, Sakinaka Junction, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East||Click Here|
Position: Premium Service Supervisor (Female)
- Date of interview- 2nd, December 2019
- Experienced- 5 yrs to 10 yrs from Hotel / Airline background
- Timing for Interview- 10 am to 2 pm
- Male / Female- Female
- Freshers maximum age limit- 35 yrs
- Education- Graduation (Passed)
- Position/Position based in – Mumbai
- Any Special instruction- Carry a copy of appointment letter, last three salary slips, last appraisal letter and copy of adhar card.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationships:
- Promoting the image of the airline by Meeting & Greeting Business Class , Club Vistara Platinum/Gold customers, VVIPs , foreign government non-government delegations at Premium check-in zone
- Premium Service Supervisor will be a One-point contact to handle and diffuse any situation for all above categories
- Meet & greet for Club Vistara customers at Premium class check-in zone
- Decide on disposal of delayed flight passengers and misconnected passengers
- Provide feedback on complaints and compliments and proactively generate action plans to improve service levels and maintain standards
- Mishandled baggage cases
- Stakeholder Relationships:
- Promoting the image of the airline by meeting High level Indian and foreign government and non-government delegations
- Liaising with state protocol, government bodies/ departments, airport authorities, other government agencies/authorities and maintain positive relationships with them
- To coordinate with other intra-company departments in order to minimize costs and improve productivity
- To liaise with external and internal service providers to improve quality of service Staff:
- Recruitment, probation, training, appraisal and promotions/career development of team members
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to manage Frequent flyers, VVIPs, HNIs and high level Indian and foreign delegation
- Must have strong supervisory and on the spot decision-making skills
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have MS office skills
- Minimum education qualification - Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in airport operations or experience in a customer service environment.
Click Here to apply
Position: Security Executive
Role & Responsibilities:
- Screen all accessible property for prohibited items using X-Ray units and/or physical search procedures.
- Screen passengers using HHMD & pat down search.
- Subject additional security search for selectee passengers.
- Exercise access control to the aircraft as per security norms.
- Undertake pre-flight checks of aircraft as per the checklist.
- Undertake aircraft ramp surveillance & checks as per laid down process.
- Undertake baggage reconciliation process and security checks at BMA.
- Undertake security functions at the catering unit including search of bulk items and catering truck and trolleys.
- Undertake surveillance at the check-in area.
- Undertake security checks of cargo including escort till aircraft.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good personality and communication skills.
- Min 1 year and plus AVSEC experience. Maximum age for Non-Aviation Security candidates- 27 yrs.
- Graduate in any discipline.