- Why Vistara
- Current Vacancies
Vistara joins hands with our community. Our organization is filled with individuals passionate about helping others and seeking to make a difference. We also equip underprivileged women and children with useful life skills.
A value driven organization
Vistara takes pride in being an organization driven by strong values. We encourage our employees to continuously reach for the stars and contribute towards a common goal for the airline – to be the world-renowned airline of choice esteemed for its exceptional customer service. Being a part of an airline brought to you by Tata and Singapore Airlines is a new feeling.
Industry leader and innovator
Find your place amongst the best innovators across the country. We equip you for your role, but we do not stop there. You are encouraged to reach your full potential through exciting learning initiatives including classroom programmes, online/mobile programmes and mentoring.
Employee recognition and benefits
Our employees grow to be our brand ambassadors, and rightly so. They are our brand icons in our marketing campaigns.
We work to give our passengers the best service and reward our employees with the best benefits, including complimentary employee tickets on the Vistara network.
Life at Vistara
The enhanced Vistara feeling thrives within our workplace as well. Our multi-cultural organization is young, fun and enthusiastic about every aspect that is Vistara. In our pursuit of excellence, we make sure to build a strong family that enjoys their work and indulges in enjoyable activities together.
Vistara comprises unique, talented individuals determined to offer our passengers an exclusive experience. Each team member brings something unique to the table thanks to their intrinsic talents. We strive to foster this diversity with an environment of learning, continuous improvement, innovation and thoughtfulness.
Position: Cabin Crew
|For experienced Cabin Crew and Cabin Crew In-charge|
|Every Wednesday (Except National & Public Holidays)||10AM - 11AM||Gurgaon||10th Floor, One Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector - 43, Gurgaon, Haryana|
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Excellent Communication skills
- Minimum Height - 155 cm for female (arm reach should be 212 cm) and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th) with minimum 60% in 12th, fluent in English and Hindi.
- No tattoos to be visible when uniform is worn
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 - 25
Eligibility for Freshers:
- Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 32 years
Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew:
- Minimum experience of 1 year as crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP License
- Minimum age: 20 years | Maximum age: 34 years
Eligibility for Cabin Crew In-charge:
- Minimum experience of 4 years as crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP license
- Should have completed a total of 3500 hrs. of flying (proof of hours required) with minimum 1 year as CCIC
- Minimum age: 24 years | Maximum age: 36 years
Link to Apply - Cabin Crew Application