At Vistara, we recognise individual talents and celebrate collective achievements. We believe that every individual has distinct expertise, experience and passion that they bring with themselves that makes the team uniquely diverse and competent. We provide opportunities to hone these intrinsic attributes by providing an environment that fosters learning, continuous improvement, innovation and thoughtfulness.
Cabin Crew Application
|23rd March, 2018||Bombay||Aureole Hotel,A-1 Heights & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., M. V Road, Bima Nagar, Andheri East, Behind Natraj Studio||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Position: Cabin Crew Application
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, Pan Card and Aadhar Card.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Minimum Ht- 155 cm for female and 173 cm for male.
- Min Edu – 10+ 2 (Class 12th), fluent in English and Hindi.
- Unblemished skin with no marks, scars or tattoos.
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 -25.
Eligibility for Freshers:
- 18 to 30 years of age
Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew:
- Experienced Crew having VALID SEP License
- Minimum age -18
Eligibility for Cabin Crew In-charge:
- Minimum experience of 4 years with any domestic or international carrier
- 1 year as confirmed CCIC or 2 years as an acting CCIC.
- Should have completed a total of 3500 hrs of flying (Proof of hours required)
Link to Apply - Cabin Crew Application
E-Mail ID for query - email@example.com
Executive / Senior Executive – Sales (Delhi)
- Exceed Sales Targets
- Develop and execute Sales and Marketing plans.
- Manage and cultivate strong working relationship with travel trade and corporates.
- Diversify and grow new business segments.
- Grow Corporate Sales and Frequent Flyer base.
- Develop and execute plans to grow our frequent flyer base.
- Build and sustain a large portfolio of productive Corporate accounts.
- Prepare regular sales and marketing reports
- Good understanding of the corporate and high-end leisure market in North India
- Preferably should have experience of sales in Aviation / Hotel / Travel industry
- Graduate degree from a recognized university
Exe / Sr Exe Network Planning
As a member of the Network Planning Department, the individual will be involved in projects and analysis that helps the senior management take key decisions to determine domestic and international network strategy and schedule development for Vistara.
- Extensive competitor schedule and network benchmarking
- Advanced Excel based modelling and analysis
- Detailed route and network analysis using data sources such as PaxIS and OAG
- Preparation of papers relating to network for CEO, board, and senior management
- 1 - 5 years of relevant research or work experience; preferably in airline strategy analysis
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis methods
- Strong research and data conceptualization skills
- Strong quantitative and MS Excel skills. VBA and SQL skills preferred but not required
- Analytical bent of mind and clear thought process
- Minimum Graduate with excellent communication skills
Supervisor - Ticketing
- Handling Ticketing Operations
- Back end operations related to reservations and ticketing fulfilment
- Preferred experience of Airport operations in a 24 /7 environment
- Laying down policies and procedures for new implementation on existing and new processes
- Advance knowledge of domestic and International Ticketing
- Testing on system functionalities and deep understanding of GDS functionalities
- 5-8 years of min. work experience
- Aviation / travel agency background with in depth knowledge of Amadeus shall be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Ground Services Application
Position: Ground Services Application
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Freshers / Non Airline experience up to the age of 27 years only.
- For Experienced candidates, Load and Trim Certificate (Desirable) / knowledge of Amadeus / Altea (Desirable)
Link to Apply - Ground Services Application
E-Mail ID for query - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager– Loyalty Partnerships
Position: Senior Manager– Loyalty Partnerships
- Responsible for the strategic roadmap for loyalty partnerships.
- Developing and implementing the PAN India and international CV Partnerships strategy.
- Conceptualize and negotiate Loyalty partnerships with brands to generate revenue, acquire new customers and gain strong foothold in the market.
- Manage and develop innovative products for CV partnerships.
- Responsible for managing all CV partnership initiatives and account management with partners.
- Take ownership of systems integration for CV partnerships by giving clear system requirements, follow up, UAT and final closure.
- Establish and maintain existing and new Co brand credit card partnerships.
- Strengthening strategic & tactical partnerships with like-minded brands across categories (Hospitality, F&B, Retail, Travel & Lifestyle, Luxury, Banking, Auto, E-Commerce & so on).
- Creating and implementing monthly marketing plans for partnership.
- Manage and run engagement and promotional campaigns with partners to deliver ROI positive results.
- Building and managing strong relationships at senior levels with partners
- Build annual budgets and targets and deliver on the same for Loyalty partnerships
- Liaise with internal departments such as, Finance, Legal, Revenue Management and work towards strengthening working relationships
- Deliver regular clear, accurate and commercially sound analysis performance against targets with partners
- Establishing regular partner review and update meeting
Skills and Attributes:
- Should have demonstrated success across multiple partnership setups in the past.
- Should have an excellent network and liaison with multiple brands across industries.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Should have managed IT and systems implementation in CRM platforms related to partnerships.
- Should have handled alliances and partnerships for a loyalty program in hospitality or Aviation.
- Relevant skills in MS excel, PowerPoint.
- Exposure to international CRM systems a plus.
- 9-10 years
- Post Graduate degree in Management and Graduate degree from a recognized university