Position: SEP Instructor
- Min 18 months as Senior Cabin Crew with an Indian carrier
- 1 year as a Senior Cabin Crew on narrow bodied aircraft with an International carrier.
- 18 months as Cabin In-charge on wide bodied aircraft with an Indian/International carrier.
- Develop and deliver high Standards of Safety Training, which corresponds with the Cabin Crew.
- Training Manual, SEP Manual and DGCA requirements.
- Ensure that the company image and value are upheld at all times.
- Be responsible for the Safety Standards and performance of crew.
- Development of training materials and modification of the same as required.
- To ensure documentation, crew personnel files and records are regularly updated.
- Managing, Monitoring and upgrading the training systems and modules.
- Assess, Monitor, Coach and provide crew with individual feedback.
- Effective delivery of training as per the defined agenda and standards.
- Review of training feedback received and implement changes to delivery/material.
Click Here to apply
Executive/ Sr. Executive – Safety Management
Position: Executive/ Sr. Executive – Safety Management
Qualification: Engineering / Science Graduate- Desirable
- SMS for Airlines Training
- Minimum 05 years of experience with a commercial Airlines out of which minimum 3 years with Flight Safety Division
- Knowledge of Safety Management System including Risk Assessment
- To assist in Occurrence Reporting to regulator
- To liaise with different departments for collection of data / information required for occurrence investigation
- To liaison with Regulatory Authority and Aerodrome Operator for occurrence investigation
- To assist in investigation of the Incidents and preparation of investigation report.
- To Follow-up with operational divisions for actions on Safety Investigation Recommendations
- Submission of Finalized Reports to the Regulatory Authority along with Action Taken Report on the Recommendation
- To liaise with different departments for Safety Performance Indicator / target and action plan
- Maintain data base pertaining to Incident / accident / Hazard Log / Bird Strike
- Trend Analysis of Operational / Ground / Bird Strike Incidents for enhancement of prevention / efforts
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief of Flight Safety / Deputy Chief of Flight Safety/ Manager Safety
Skills & Attributes:
- Self-Starter with a drive for results
- Creative Ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines
- Hands on experience of MS excel/ MS Word, presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player with customer focus
- Good time management Skills & ability to work under pressure
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Understanding of Aviation Regulations specifically CAR and international regulations
Position: Paramedic Nurse
Location: Delhi Airport, Mumbai Airport
Qualification: Graduate - Field specialization in Nursing
- To conduct pre-flight and post flight medical checks and maintain all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules
- To maintain the upkeep of the Medical centre and address all discrepancies
- Assist in replenishing and certifying the contents of the First Aid Kit, Medical Kit and Universal Precaution Kit
- Treat the employees and attend to the emergencies in the capacity as a paramedic
- Assist in dealing with the casualties of the accidents/medical incidents in the Airport areas for employees of TATA SIA, if needed as a paramedic and administer first aid
- Conducting First-aid training for cabin crew and pilots like induction/ab-initio, recurrent/refresher, conversion, corrective training etc.
- Complete and maintain all documentation regarding first aid trainings of cabin crew and pilots
- Assist with first aid training of cabin crew/pilots as per operational requirement
- Coordinate with emergency services if necessary
- Assist and submit themselves to DGCA/internal audits and investigations, if required
- Respond to calls and airport accident drills conducted by Airport Operator or any other suitable authority
- Work in shifts as per company requirement for airport duties and for FA trainings
- Willingness to travel outside Delhi for audits/checks and other temporary functions, FA training if required
- Maintaining administrative requirements of medical room like monthly stock taking for PFMC related stationery/eqpt, Medicine stock, stationery requirements and initiate process for purchase as and when required
- Assist medical officers in functioning/tasks of medical section
- Always maintain medical room as per DGCA requirements
Assistant Manager - Training Support
Position: Assistant Manager - Training Support
Work Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in aviation (Scheduled/ Non – Scheduled)
- Responsible for DGCA & International Compliance for Flight Operations
- Writing and Publishing Operations Manual D, Circulars, FSI’s in consultation with Chief Pilot –Training and
- fulfilling other Flight Operations Training Documentation Requirements
- Representing Flight Operations Department in Internal & External Audits including IOSA
- Handling Quality Assurance System for Flt Ops Training
- Monitoring of compliance (of training) with, and adequacy of, procedures required to ensure training of flight
- crew as required by regulations, standards and company policies
- Liaise with FSD & DTL and other DGCA offices for all Training & Licencing related matters, correspondences,
- Updating of all SIM agreement, approvals and monitor their renewals
- Ensure system updating is seamless
- Any other duties assigned by Dy.GM-Manpower Planning
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of DGCA regulations and Management Systems
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Compliance monitoring systems
- Document and Database Management
- Well versed with functions of Flight Operations
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills covering MS Office systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- To set priorities and meet targets
Click Here to apply
Senior SEP Instructor
Position: Senior SEP Instructor
Qualification: 10+2, DGCA approved SEP Instructor
Work Experience: Minimum 01-year experience as a DGCA approved SEP Instructor
- Develop and deliver high Standards of Safety Training, which corresponds with the Cabin Crew Training Manual, SEP Manual and DGCA requirements
- Ensure that the company image and value are upheld at all times
- Be responsible for the Safety standards and performance of crew
- Development of training materials and modification of the same as required
- To ensure documentation, crew personnel files and records are regularly updated
- Managing, monitoring and upgrading the training systems and modules
- Assess, monitor, coach and provide crew with individual feedback
- Effective delivery of training as per the defined agenda and standards
- Review of training feedback received and implement changes to delivery/material
- Coordinate and schedule Cabin Safety Checks/Inspections
Skills & Attributes:
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills
- Team player
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Keen to further develop and enhance safety oversight and safety systems
- Willing to work in shifts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Click Here to apply