Position: SEP Instructor
Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver high Standards of Safety Training, which corresponds with the Cabin Crew.
- Training Manual, SEP Manual and DGCA requirements.
- Ensure that the company image and value are upheld at all times.
- Be responsible for the Safety Standards and performance of crew.
- Development of training materials and modification of the same as required.
- To ensure documentation, crew personnel files and records are regularly updated.
- Managing, Monitoring and upgrading the training systems and modules.
- Assess, Monitor, Coach and provide crew with individual feedback.
- Effective delivery of training as per the defined agenda and standards.
- Review of training feedback received and implement changes to delivery/material.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Keen to further develop and enhance safety oversight and safety systems.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Min 18 months as Senior Cabin Crew with an Indian carrier
- 11 year as a Senior Cabin Crew on narrow bodied aircraft with an International carrier.
- 18 months as Cabin In-charge on wide bodied aircraft with an Indian/International carrier.
Assistant Manager - Flight Crew Planning and Analytics
Position: Assistant Manager - Flight Crew Planning and Analytics
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and track the ‘planning model’ for Flight Crew in a time bound manner.
- Tabulate & Analyze crew productivity and availability data and publish as part of dashboard.
- Liaise with other stakeholders like HR, FCT, NPD and Company planning to manage above.
- Do gap analysis (plan versus actual) and make insightful recommendations.
- Liaison with IT to drive key automation projects related to the core objectives of the role.
- Identify & participate in continuous improvement initiatives across the department.
- Occasionally assist with ad hoc tasks / projects / reports as required from time to time.
Key Result Areas :
- Data Analytics
- Flight Crew Resource Planning
- Management reports and recommendations
Capabilities and competencies :
- High attention to detail
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Should have analytical mind with strong numerical sense
- Excellent Excel & Presentation skills
- MS Access and other Analytics tool is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player with a high willingness to learn
Experience : 3- 5 Years.
Minimum Qualification : Graduate
To Apply Click Here .