Position: SEP Instructor
- Min 18 months as Senior Cabin Crew with an Indian carrier
- 1 year as a Senior Cabin Crew on narrow bodied aircraft with an International carrier.
- 18 months as Cabin In-charge on wide bodied aircraft with an Indian/International carrier.
- Develop and deliver high Standards of Safety Training, which corresponds with the Cabin Crew.
- Training Manual, SEP Manual and DGCA requirements.
- Ensure that the company image and value are upheld at all times.
- Be responsible for the Safety Standards and performance of crew.
- Development of training materials and modification of the same as required.
- To ensure documentation, crew personnel files and records are regularly updated.
- Managing, Monitoring and upgrading the training systems and modules.
- Assess, Monitor, Coach and provide crew with individual feedback.
- Effective delivery of training as per the defined agenda and standards.
- Review of training feedback received and implement changes to delivery/material.
Click Here to apply
Manager – Flight Operations Quality
Position: Manager – Flight Operations Quality
Work Experience: Preferably 03 - 05 years of experience in Aviation.
- Previous Audit experience, Auditor Training and SMS Training from recognized Organisation will be preferred.
- Graduate from a recognized university.
- To manage the design, development, implementation and evaluation of Flights Operations Quality System (FOQS), including the necessary resources.
- To determine whether proposed policies and practices meet the requirements of the Flight Ops Quality needs and are being properly implemented.
- To determine the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- To identify and manage programs / initiatives for improvement in the Quality System.
- To liaise with external bodies such as DGCA and IOSA on quality matters including external auditors.
- To manage the Division level Meetings (e.g. Flt Ops MC Meeting).
- Ensure KPI Monitoring is carried out by each BU.
- Any other task assigned by SVP Flight Operations.
- Click Here to apply
Assistant Manager – Training & Licensing
Position: Assistant Manager – Training & Licensing
Work Experience: 5-6 years of experience in aviation industry
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Endorsements, Renewal of License, ELP, Medicals, & ALC’s (ATPL, FRTOL, & RTR as well as FATA) - track the license validities, initiate the process for license renewal and ensure requisite follow-up by the Executive – Training
- Liasoning with DGCA for the approval, renewals, of DE, TRI and training requirements as well as for Trainers (DE/TRI/LTC’s) check and validities upkeep
- Preparation / Revision of OMD including all related activities required at DGCA as well as adhering to the distribution list in a periodic manner and proper updatation and upkeep of same
- Prepare and submit the quarterly DE utilization report to DGCA in a periodic manner
- Prepare and submit details of the expatriate pilots as required by the related CAR in a periodic manner
- Ensure training files are submitted to newly inducted crew before they commence their training
- Updating Merlot with training & licensing validities in a periodic manner
- Monitor issuance of DVC post completion of a training, checking to the respective crew in a periodic manner
- Ensure all crew training files are updated in a periodic manner
- Track the crew (both P1 & P2) requiring inclusion in the STOL list and submission of the revised list to DGCA on a fortnightly basis in a periodic manner
- Track crew eligibility (both P1 & P2) for specialized training (LVTO, CAT II/III, Critical Airfields etc.) to plan them for these qualifications
- Maintain a database on weekly, monthly basis with status update on crew training and licensing and share with FCT
- Any other duty assigned by Sr. Manager
- Click Here to apply