Role & Responsibilities:
- To conduct pre-flight and post flight medical checks and maintain all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules.
- To maintain the upkeep of the Medical center and address all discrepancies.
- Assist in replenishing and certifying the contents of the First Aid Kit, Medical Kit and Universal Precaution Kit.
- Treat the employees and attend to the emergencies in the capacity as a paramedic.
- Assist in dealing with the casualties of the accidents/medical incidents in the Airport areas for employees of TATA SIA, if needed as a paramedic and administer first aid.
- Conducting First-aid training for cabin crew and pilots like induction/ab-initio, recurrent/refresher, conversion, corrective training etc.
- Complete and maintain all documentation regarding first aid trainings of cabin crew and pilots.
- Assist with first aid training of cabin crew/pilots as per operational requirement.
- Coordinate with emergency services if necessary.
- Assist and submit themselves to DGCA/internal audits and investigations, if required.
- Respond to calls and airport accident drills conducted by Airport Operator or any other suitable authority.
- Work in shifts as per company requirement for airport duties and for FA trainings.
- Willingness to travel outside Delhi for audits/checks and other temporary functions, FA training if required.
- Maintaining administrative requirements of medical room like monthly stock taking for PFMC related stationery/eqpt, Medicine stock, stationery requirements and initiate process for purchase as and when necessary etc.
- Assist medical officers in functioning/tasks of medical section.
- Maintain medical room as per DGCA requirements at all times.
- Minimum nursing graduate degree
- Registration with any of the sate nursing council
- Good IT skills
- Good planning skills
- Report writing
- Knowledgeable in administrative requirements
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Freshers / Non Airline experience up to the age of 27 years only.
- For Experienced candidates, Basic AVSEC is mandatory, Screener’s (Desirable)
Link to Apply - Security Application
E-Mail ID for query - firstname.lastname@example.org