Account Security and VerificationEmail Verification
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
If you have forgotten to quote your Club Vistara ID before flying, you can still claim your CV and Tier Points for flights flown up to 180 days prior. Whether you are a new member, or have forgotten to mention your Club Vistara ID, you can claim your missing points through a retrospective claim by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to your CV account on www.airvistara.com
2. Submit your flights details in the "Retro Claim Submission Form" page
3. Earn CV Points on past Vistara flights
You can file for a Retro Claim 7 days after your flight and this option is available for 180 days.
Your name on the E-Ticket and Boarding Pass should be the same as the Club Vistara membership records.
If your Retro Claim is for a program partner, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached copy of the e-ticket and boarding pass.
Retro Claim is not valid for Redemption Bookings.
All Club Vistara rules apply. Please head to our Club Vistara Terms & Conditions to know more.