Important traveller advisory
Air travel has been affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate that the outbreak may cause you to revisit your travel plans.
If you were unable to make a change to your booking before your travel date or wish to make a change to your upcoming travel booking, please do not worry. Your PNR has been automatically extended till 31st December 2020 and remains valid in our system. However, you need to pick an alternate date of travel.
Please note that the above extension of validity and flexibility is applicable if your ticket is issued on or before 31st March 2020 for travel commencing on or before 30th April 2020.
If you wish to postpone your travel to a later date, we offer you the flexibility to opt for an alternate date of travel till 31st December 2020, without any change fee. However, the fare differential, if any, will be applicable.
Currently we are giving preference to customers who have their travel in the next 72 hours. Such customers are requested to reschedule their bookings by calling the Vistara Customer Service Center on +91 9289228888 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For bookings made through travel agents or online travel portals, please contact your travel agents or the travel portal helpdesk for this change.
Please refer to the terms and conditions for rescheduling at the bottom of this page.
For our Club Vistara members:
The tier status re-evaluation will be paused from 18th March 2020 to 30th April 2020 and you will continue to avail of your existing elite tier privileges during this period.
We thank you for your support and understanding. Stay safe!
Terms and Conditions for flight rescheduling:
- The flexibility is offered for all bookings made on or before 24th March 2020 for travel up to 30th April 2020.
- The PNR number of the original booking is essential for rescheduling the flight. Customer must pick an alternate date of travel till 31st December 2020.
- Bookings made through the website, mobile app or call center, can be rescheduled by calling the Vistara Customer Service Center on +91 9289228888 any time till 31st December 2020. Your booking will be changed without any change fee, however, the fare differential, if any, will be applicable.
- Any subsequent changes will include the regular change fee and fare difference.
- Rescheduling will only be done for existing customers and the same sectors as mentioned in the original PNR.
- Other fare conditions as per the booking rules apply.
- The PNR is non-transferable/non-refundable and cannot be clubbed with any existing offer.
- For bookings made through a complimentary voucher, only one change of date is permitted.
- The upgrade vouchers used will be forfeited and changes will be done as per the original booking class.