We are always looking for ways in which we can make the fastest rewarding loyalty program even more rewarding for you. We are delighted to inform you that you can now convert your Axis eDGE reward points into Club Vistara Points for benefits like Award Flights and Upgrade Awards on Club Vistara.
Make your Axis eDGE reward points go the distance and keep flying the new feeling with us.
As part of this association, you can convert 4 eDGE loyalty rewards points into 1 CV Point through a simple process:
- Call the Axis Bank Call Centre on - 1800-103-5577 or 1800-209-5577.
- Quote your 9-digit Club Vistara membership ID along with your Axis Bank Customer ID at the time of requesting for conversion.
- Specify the number of eDGE loyalty rewards points that need to be converted into CV Points.
- Enjoy the benefits of your newly added Club Vistara Points.
Terms and Conditions
- All Axis Bank customers eligible for eDGE Loyalty Rewards can convert their eDGE Loyalty Rewards Points to CV Points.
- Customers’ eDGE Loyalty Rewards account and Club Vistara account should be in active status and should hold sufficient point balance for conversion.
- There should be a minimum balance of 300 eDGE Loyalty Rewards Points for redemption against CV Points; additional eDGE points can be converted in multiples of 4.
- For every 4 eDGE Loyalty Rewards Points converted, customers’ Club Vistara account shall be credited with 1 CV Point.
- A conversion request once placed cannot be cancelled or stopped.
- The Club Vistara membership account will be credited within 15 days of the conversion request. In case the request is rejected, customers will be intimated within 15 days of the date of placement of the request.
- In order to ensure timely processing of the conversion request, customers will need to ensure that the CV ID provided is correct.
- CV Points converted will be governed by Club Vistara terms and conditions.
- Axis Bank and Club Vistara terms and conditions apply.
- Vistara and Axis Bank, reserve the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this arrangement, at any point without prior notice.
- This offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.By availing this offer, the customers shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforesaid terms and conditions.