Beat the queues and enjoy priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling to make your journey seamless and hassle free.
Experience the next level of service.
As India’s finest full-service carrier, we offer to further enhance your Economy Class experience with Vistara Priority. Vistara Priority is an optional service that provides the added convenience of priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling.
As part of Vistara Priority, eliminate the stress of waiting in long queues and enjoy the following benefits:
Priority Check-in: Experience faster and seamless check-in through our exclusive Premium Economy counter.
Priority Boarding: Board the aircraft on priority, along with Premium Economy customers.
Priority Baggage: Expedite your baggage delivery on arrivals so that it is first off the belt.
Priority handling services come with our compliments for all passengers booking under Business, Premium Economy and Economy Flexi fares (for travel within India only), as well as for Club Vistara Platinum and Gold members, and for Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer PPS and Gold members (for travel within and outside India).
This service can also be purchased at Vistara’s airport ticket offices (ATOs) for a nominal fee of INR 600, up to 60 minutes prior to your flight departure. Customers can also purchase Vistara Priority in advance at a 33% discount from our website and mobile app. This service is applicable only for travel within India.
Terms and Conditions
- Vistara Priority customers must proceed to the ‘Premium Economy’ counters to check-in.
- Vistara Priority customers must carry the “Priority handling” confirmation email with them for availing the service at the airport.
- Customers can book the service up to 60 minutes before flight departure for travel within India.
- This service is valid on routes where Vistara flies direct. For connecting flights originating from India, the service would need to be purchased separately for both legs.
- Vistara Priority fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- Vistara Priority is only valid for the sector it is purchased for. Vistara Priority needs to be purchased for each sector separately.
- Vistara Priority is applicable for customers with confirmed tickets only and is non-transferable/non-refundable.
- No modification to the Vistara Priority service will be allowed after booking.
- Vistara reserves the right to withdraw/revise the Vistara Priority service without prior notice.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and may be revised without advance notice. For detailed terms and conditions, please visit Terms & Conditions here.
- In case of a family travelling together, Vistara Priority service fee is applicable for adults. Accompanying children (up to 2 children) receive the service with our compliments.
- Vistara Priority is not applicable for passengers booking under Economy Lite for travel within India.