Pre-purchase excess baggage
Vistara lets you travel anywhere without compromising on your baggage. Now with Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage say goodbye to last minute hassles at the airport and conveniently purchase excess baggage on discounted rates.
|Excess Check-in Baggage||Charges (Inclusive of taxes)|
|Business Class and Premium Economy||Economy|
|5 Kg||INR 1,708||INR 1,601|
|10 Kg||INR 3,416||INR 3,203|
|20 Kg||INR 6,496||INR 6,090|
|30 Kg||INR 9,744||INR 9,135|
Excess Baggage at discounted rates to make your journey seamless!
- Discounted rates - Exclusive discount as compared to airport rates.
- Automatic update in booking - When you pre purchase excess baggage, your booking is automatically updated in the airline reservation system.
- Automatic refund - In case you are not awarded excess baggage, the price is refunded automatically to you within five days after flight departure.
- Easy to change - If you change your flight before you are awarded excess baggage, you can easily get it on the new flight.
How to Pre-purchase Excess Baggage?
- Log in here
- Select Pre Purchase Excess Baggage from the available options.
- Enter your PNR / Booking Reference, Last Name and E-mail to retrieve your booking information. If you don’t have your PNR handy, use the ‘Advanced Search’ to retrieve your booking with your flight details.
- Select the flight for which you would like to pre-carry extra baggage.
- Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage price.
- Your purchase is complete.
Terms and Conditions
- Excess baggage is valid only on all Vistara routes for all direct flights.
- Above charges are including tax for all sectors.
- Excess baggage is applicable to all UK passengers holding confirmed PNR.
- Excess baggage is only valid for the sector it is purchased for. Excess baggage needs to be purchased for each sector separately.
- The pre purchase of excess baggage is applicable for booked passengers only and is non-transferable/non-refundable
- No modification to the pre purchased extra baggage will be allowed post booking.
- In case of date or time change, excess baggage purchased will be associated to the new flight.
- Excess baggage facility cannot be used for transporting any type of cargo.
- The excess baggage may be purchased upto 5 hrs prior to the scheduled departure of the flight..