Fare rules for Economy for travel within IndiaECONOMY
Fare rules for Business for travel within IndiaBUSINESS
Fare rules for Award flights for travel within IndiaECONOMY CLASS
- Applicable fees and service tax to be charged additionally for Infant fares
- In case of a date/flight change, the new booking will be made on the same fare level or higher fare level.
- Complimentary One Class Upgrade vouchers cannot be redeemed by passengers travelling with infants
- Passengers travelling with infants on Redemption Upgrade will need to pay the Infant fee of the upgraded class.
- In case of change of date/flight, the fare difference if any will be applicable.
- Tickets cannot be re-routed/Change in sectors are not permitted.
- These rules and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Cancellation fee is in compliance with CIVIL AVIATION REQUIREMENTS SECTION 3 – AIR TRANSPORT SERIES ‘M’ PART IV ISSUE I, DATED 6TH AUGUST, 2010.
- Cancellation fee is applicable per customer, per sector.
- Change and cancellation charges are exclusive of GST.
*All unutilized taxes shall be refunded. Service tax (K3) GST shall be refunded as recalculated on the refundable balance.
- If cancellation is reported within 2 hours of departure, it will be considered as No show.
- If a no-show ticket is processed for any changes or refund, then the penalties for changes or refund will be applicable in addition to the applicable no-show charge. Lower of airfare or no show fee is forfeited; taxes are always fully refundable.
- If a passenger is a no-show at the gate, they can take the next Vistara flight on standby basis for a fee of INR 1,000, or on confirmed basis for change fee or the fare difference, whichever is higher.
***Total weight of one piece should not exceed 32 kg.