Change of flight not allowed
- Up to 72 hrs of Departure-NIL
- Within 72 hrs of Departure - INR 1500
Fees of INR 3000 is applicable to change flight
- Up to 72 hrs of Departure - NIL
- Within 72 hrs of Departure - INR 2000 or Base Fare whichever is lower(Taxes are refundable)*
- Applicable fees and service tax to be charged additionally for Infant fares
- In case of a date change the new booking will be made in the same booking class or a higher booking class based on availability. It cannot be re-booked under a lower booking class or downgraded.
- Complimentary One Class Upgrade vouchers cannot be redeemed by passengers travelling with infants
- Passengers travelling with infants on Redemption Upgrade will need to pay the Infant fee of the upgraded class.
- In case of change of date/flight the fare difference if any will be applicable.
- Tickets cannot be re-routed/Change in sectors are not permitted.
- The above-mentioned Cancellation/Change fee is applicable on bookings made on or after 9th June 2018. For bookings made before 9th June 2018, the old fee will be applicable.
- These rules and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Cancellation fee is in compliance with CIVIL AVIATION REQUIREMENTS SECTION 3 – AIR TRANSPORT SERIES ‘M’ PART IV ISSUE I, DATED 6TH AUGUST, 2010.
*All unutilized taxes including YR shall be refunded. Service tax (K3) GST shall be refunded as recalculated on the refundable balance.
- If cancellation is reported within 2 hours of departure, it will be considered as No show
- If a no-show ticket is processed for any changes/refund under flexi fare then the penalties for changes/refund will be applicable in addition to the no-show charge of INR 3000.
- The above-mentioned no-show fee for flexi fares, is applicable on bookings made on or after 27th June 2018. For bookings made before 27th June 2018, the old policy will be applicable.