India City Walks
Hop on board and ride into hustling bustling bazaars, chock-a-block with food, stores and labyrinthine lanes imbued with historical and cultural significance. Listen to Rickshaw Tours explorers’ intriguing tales of a city that eats, breathes and lives history which will ensure that your experience is unforgettable.
Experience the charm of Old Delhi at an exclusive 20% discount.
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid till 31 st March 2019.
- Locations Covered- OLD DELHI: Main Street of Chandni Chowk, Dariba Kalan [The Silver Market], Kinari Bazaar [Wedding Market], Paranthe Wali Gali [Lane of stuffed breads] & Ballimaran, Ghalib's Haveli, Khari Baoli [Spice Market].
- Ride Timings - Ride starts at 9am every day for a duration of 2 hours till 11am, which includes Story-telling, Digital photo Dropbox link, refreshments, bottled water, rickshaw ride.
- Meeting Point: Jama Masjid Gate No. 3.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Monument entry tickets wherever applicable, lunch or dinner and transport, camera tickets to be paid as per actuals.
- In case of booking cancelled less than a week before the scheduled date of the tour, no refund shall be made.
- There will be no refund for no shows.
- For cancellation done by "India City Walk” for bad weather etc, complete amount shall be refunded after deducting the transaction costs, if any. India City Walk reserves the right to refuse if they are unable to comply for any reason.
- "India City Walk” is not responsible for any consequential expenses or damages incurred as a result of any cancellation, including, but not limited to costs spent in preparation, non-refundable or penalty-carrying airline tickets, special clothing, visa and passport fees, dinning reservations, catering confirmations, seat bookings, lost income and any other related losses or expenses.
- Cancellation has to be made through corresponding email email@example.com only otherwise no cancellation will be entertained.
- The refund will be made through bank transfer. It could take from 4 to 6 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank’s practice.
- 100% advance required at the time of confirmation.
- No-show & Late Cancellation Policy – Cancellations one week prior to the tour will attract full billing amount, cancellations would have to be communicated in a written mode via fax or e-mail.
- Rates are subject to change.