Siam Hop Campaign
10% off on SIAM Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tours in Bangkok
This Siam Hop Discount Day Pass Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) is brought to you by TATA SIA Airlines Limited (Vistara) and Total Biz Connect Co., Ltd (“SIAM”)
The offer is subject to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”):
- For availing the offer, customers shall present their original Vistara boarding pass or e-boarding pass to SIAM before making payment at the locations specified below. Customers with a valid boarding pass will get a discount of 10% (“Discount”).
- The boarding pass is to be presented at the following two locations in Bangkok:
(i) Mahboonkrong Mall (MBK) booth which is the starting point of heritage route operating every 30 minutes from 09:00 to 20:00 hours. The booth is located right under BTS National Stadium and the customer could use Exit 4 to arrive at the street level.
(ii) Central World booth located near Dazzle Zone entrance. This is the starting point of Central business District (CBD) shopping and entertainment route operating from 10:00 to 21:00 hours.
- Only a Vistara passenger with a valid Vistara boarding pass is eligible for the offer.
- The discount can be used for SIAM’s 24, 48, and 72 hours ticket for both adult and child.
- With SIAM’s ticket, the customer could hop on and hop off from all four routes: Shopping, Entertainment, Heritage, and CBD
- The offer is subject to change without notice. In case of any dispute, Vistara and SIAM reserve the right of final decision.
- For any clarification, complaint, query or concerns, the customer can contact SIAM at email@example.com or connect to the live chat on www.siamhopgroup.com.
- Vistara, may, at its discretion, amend the offer and the T&C’s under this offer.
- Vistara reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this arrangement, at any point without prior notice and shall not be liable to any customer or any person for any such modification, discontinuation or termination. Vistara will in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss/damages, bodily injury or death arising out of this offer or purchase, use or non-use of any products/services under this offer.
- Vistara does not make any warranties or representations about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of services offered by SIAM. The customer acknowledges that Vistara does not endorse, control or guarantee the quality or fitness of any such products/services. Any dispute in relation to delivery, suitability, merchantability, availability, fitness or quality of the products/services availed under the offer must be referred directly to SIAM by the customer.
- Vistara is not an agent or an intermediary of SIAM. SIAM reserves the right to contract with the customer and Vistara will not be party to any contract that the customer enters with SIAM.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to and not in derogation to the T&C’s as applicable to customers on the website www.airvistara.com, whose T&C’s shall also be applicable to this offer.
- This offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
- By availing this offer, the customers shall be deemed to have accepted all the T&C’s.