Bank of Baroda
Enjoy Cashback on domestic and international flight bookings
- Enjoy Cashback up to INR 2,000 when booking directly with us!
- On domestic bookings: Enjoy Cashback of INR 500 for one-way and INR 1,000 for a return ticket booking
- On international bookings: Get Cashback of INR 1,000 for one-way and INR 2,000 for a return ticket booking
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector Banking and Financial Services company. Set up by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III in 1908, Bank of Baroda established its first branch 2 years later in Ahmedabad. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19th July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is made by BFSL to the customers of BFSL who are residents of India booking Vistara flights on www.airvistara.com or mobile app, using a valid BFSL Credit Card.
- The offer is valid from 1st January 2020 to 30th June 2020, both days included.
- The first valid transaction per month per credit card during the promotion period will be considered for the cashback and Bank of Baroda Credit Card number on Vistara website or app.
- The offer is valid only on 1 (one) transaction per customer per month during the promotion period. The first valid transaction per month using the card only will be eligible for the benefit under this offer.
- The cashback will be processed for the eligible customers within 90 days from the booking period and credited to customer’s card account, subject to the customer fulfilling the criteria of the terms of offer.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the cashback within 90 days from the booking period, he/she must write to email@example.com.
- All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the offer and cashback should be taken up directly with BFSL. Vistara shall in no manner be responsible for the same.
- All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the booking should be taken up directly with Vistara. BFSL shall in no manner be responsible for the same.
- The cashback is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable.
- All bookings made under this offer shall be subject to Vistara’s conditions of carriage available at https://www.airvistara.com/trip/
- The offer is designed for individual customers only. Hold bookings or group bookings for Vistara flights and bookings made through travel agents, or by corporates, or through platforms other than Vistara website or app are not eligible for the offer.
- In case of partial/full cancellation of the booking, the offer stands void and the customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
- BFSL and Vistara reserve the right to extend, withdraw or terminate this offer without prior notice, without assigning any reasons and without any liability towards any person. Further, BFSL and Vistara reserve the right to add, amend or replace all or any of the terms of this offer, whether similar to this offer or not, without prior notice and from time to time, without assigning any reasons.
- The offer is valid on INR transactions (transactions in Indian National Rupee) only and cards issued in India.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of offer by the customer, BFSL reserves the right to deny the offer or Vistara reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- BFSL and Vistara shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered, by a customer, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the offer and/or by the use or non-use of the card.
- The decision of BFSL and Vistara with respect to all transactions under the offer shall be final and binding on the customer and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- By making the booking through the card during the promotion period, Customer (i) confirms that his/her participation in the offer is voluntary; (ii) unconditionally and irrevocable agrees to these terms and conditions; (iii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by Vistara with its agents, representatives, service providers and employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to Vistara to the customer, in future.
- The offer terms shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.