You can find below the Fare rules and conditions applicable to respective cabin classes.The fare breakup is displayed when you select the flight, which includes taxes and surcharges.
|Max Stay||3 months||6 months||12 months||6 months||12 months||6 months||12 months|
|Infant Fares||INR 953||INR 953||INR 953||INR 1906||INR 1906||INR 2859||INR 2859|
|Change Fee||INR 3500||INR 3500|
|No-Show Fee||Only taxes refundable**||Only taxes refundable**||Only taxes refundable**||Only taxes refundable**||Only taxes refundable**||Only taxes refundable**||Only taxes refundable**|
|Cancellation Fee||INR 3500||INR 3500|
|Baggage Allowed||15 kg||15 kg||15 kg||20 kg||20 kg||30 kg||30 kg|
- Applicable fees and service tax to be charged additionally for Infant fares
- Service tax shall be applicable additionally on the change, no-show and cancellation fee
- In case of a date change the new booking will be made in the same booking class or a higher booking class based on availability. It cannot be re-booked under a lower booking class or downgraded
- Complimentary One Class Upgrade vouchers cannot be redeemed by passengers travelling with infants
- Passengers travelling with infants on Redemption Upgrade will need to pay the Infant fee of the upgraded class
- **Cancellation /No-Show fee applicable on refunds is subject to the below applicable condition(s) being satisfied.
- Base fare or cancellation/refund fees whichever is lower will be deducted when processing refund.
- All unutilized taxes including YR shall be refunded. Service tax (K3) GOODS AND SERVICE TAX shall be refunded as recalculated on the refundable balance.
- In case of change of date/flight the fare difference if any will be applicable.
- The above-mentioned Cancellation/Change fee is applicable on bookings made on or after 22nd November 2017. For bookings made before 22nd November 2017, the old fee will be applicable.
- These rules and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.