Account Security and VerificationEmail Verification
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
TATA SIA Airlines Limited, known by the brand name Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) with Tata Sons holding the majority stake of 51% in the company and SIA holding the remaining 49%. Vistara brings together Tata’s and SIA’s legendary hospitality and renowned service excellence to launch the finest full service carrier in India aimed at creating memorable and personalized flying experiences for its customers. Vistara commenced its commercial operations on January 9, 2015 with an aim to set new standards in the aviation industry in India. For more information, please refer to our Press Information Kit: