Account Security and VerificationEmail Verification
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
As per the Aircraft (Carriage of Dangerous Goods) Rule 2003, a passenger can carry:
One licensed revolver, pistol or shotgun
Please declare these at the check-in counter and adhere to all of the safety and security requirements.
Fill out a declaration form at the check-in counter
The Airport Manager will verify this form
A handling charge of INR 5000 (plus Govt. taxes) will be levied
The following personnel are exempted from this charge subject to presentation of appropriate documents and conditions:
1. Serving personnel from Defence forces, Para military forces and Police travelling on duty and carrying an official movement order that authorizes the carriage of weapon and/or ammunition for official purposes.
2. Sportsmen travelling for a competition or representing the country providing they fulfil the following conditions:
Identification document: Evidence of identity can be established by a photo identity card issued by a government agency or the sponsoring club.
Licence: Valid licence/authorization of firearms and ammunition.
Bonafide authorisation: A written document issued by the President or Secretary of the sports club sponsoring him/her for the shooting event.
For further details, please contact our Customer Service Centre in advance.