#whichstar Contest - Terms & Conditions
How to Participate?
- Follow @airvistara on Twitter and retweet and engage with the contest tweets
- Tweet your answers along with #whichstar and stand a chance to win flight tickets
- Wait to find out if you are one of the lucky winners
CONTEST PERIOD: 16 – 20 August 2016
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Contest is only open to Indian nationals residing in India - Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- 10 Flight tickets to be won
- Each winner will be awarded with one economy class return ticket.
- Economy Class return ticket valid for Vistara services to any one of Vistara destinations.
- Winners will be announced through a lucky draw.
- Award tickets offered are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or refunds.
- Award tickets are not eligible for any upgrades.
- Award tickets are valid for direct flights only.
- All applicable taxes and airport charges are to be paid by the winner.
- Award Tickets are valid for travel between (11th Jan - 31st Mar 2017)
- All tickets are subject to availability.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Vistara has the sole and absolute discretion in deciding the entries eligible to participate in the contest and in selecting the winners from the eligible entries.
- Vistara reserves the absolute right to withdraw or change any aspect of the contest including the prizes offered without any prior notice or giving any reasons.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Vistara and all participants are deemed to have granted permission to Vistara and the agents of Vistara to use the content without seeking permission or acknowledgement.
- Vistara will not be responsible for participant’s details that are made public through their submissions.
- Participants must not impersonate any person or entity.
- Participants must not express or imply that any statements made are endorsed by Vistara without our specific prior written consent.
- Participants must not post, distribute or reproduce, in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Participants must not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Contest.