- Sri Lanka
On Board Experience
On Ground Experience
About Club Vistara
Tier & Privileges
Account Security and Verification Email Verification
An activation link (valid for 24 hours only) has been sent to your registered email ID. Please access your email ID to complete the verification process. If you have not received the email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
For any concerns, write to us at email@example.com.
In accordance to Club Vistara Program policy, we request you to please accept Club Vistara terms and conditions to proceed.
Note: This is a mandatory requirement as the enrolment was earlier done as a minor/child and as per our records the member is now above 18 years of age and is required to accept the Club Vistara Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
I accept terms and conditions.
Your flight can be smooth and hassle-free if the right baggage protocol is followed. Here is everything you need to know about flying with baggage on Vistara.
Before we look into the details, we recommend you keep in mind the following tips:
- Make note of the check-in allowance. Items over your allowance will be charged as excess baggage.
- Make note of the cabin baggage allowance and dimensions.
- Note the items restricted in cabin baggage.
- Label your bags with your name and address.
- Make sure medication, important documents, valuable items and cash are in cabin baggage.
- Declare any arms or explosive substances you are carrying.
- Battery cells in any electrical / electronic items are now permissible but loose battery cells / dry cells are not.
© 2021 TATA SIA Airlines Limited