Customers can opt for one complimentary change, applicable for all domestic routes and cabin classes, for bookings made and travel till 30-June-21. Contact us on +91 9289228888 to make changes.
- Sri Lanka
On Board Experience
On Ground Experience
About Club Vistara
Tier & Privileges
Account Security and Verification Email Verification
An activation link (valid for 24 hours only) has been sent to your registered email ID. Please access your email ID to complete the verification process. If you have not received the email, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to make your account more secure, we would request you to verify your email address and mobile number to access your Club Vistara Account. Please be assured that this is a one-time requirement only.
The account security enhancements include:
- Creation of a strong password
- Verification of email address and mobile number
- Access to make changes to profile using One-Time Password (OTP)
For any concerns, write to us at email@example.com.
We believe that every customer is special. At Vistara, we ensure you travel without any worry and are here to assist you at every step.
Our special assistance offers customers with mobility and impairment issues, a seamless and hassle-free experience. Some of the needs we cater to are listed below in detail:
If you require wheelchair assistance, you can do so while making your booking on the website. In case you have already made a booking, you can request for wheelchair assistance from -
- ‘Manage My Booking’ section on the Vistara website
- Calling our 24 x 7 Customer Service Centre
- By writing to firstname.lastname@example.org between 7 am and 11 pm
We request you to inform us at least 48 hours prior to flight departure time. Vistara will accommodate requests made within 48 hours from departure on a best effort basis.
As a special gesture, we offer free transport of customers’ personal wheel chairs. We take on board manual/collapsible wheelchairs, and battery-powered models with non-spill batteries. Other wet battery models will fall in the category of checked-in baggage. Batteries need to be disconnected, insulated and sealed as per standard aviation security requirements.
Our staff and cabin crew are happy to help and extend assistance to partially or fully visually impaired passengers in navigating terminals and moving through procedures. Additionally, we permit guide dogs on our aircraft, subject to standard aviation requirements:
- If any country or territory on the route prohibits the entry of dogs, carriage will be refused.
- The customer must ensure that all government regulations and documentation requirements for uplift, transit and disembarkation of the guide dog for all stations are complied with.
- Vistara does not accept AVIH (animal in hold).
- Please ensure the canine is fully trained, vaccinated and on a proper harness.
- Please ensure a muzzle for the dog. If necessary, we can provide one.
- Please carry a hygienic moisture absorbent mat to be used for the cabin floor.
Customers with hearing impairments will be provided a special ‘meet and assist’ service on arrival and departure of flight, if requested. If you require such a service, we request you to inform us of this need at check-in or through the Customer Service Centre prior to your scheduled flight date.
Please note that the policy might be different for a variety of carriers. If you are connecting to any of our interline and codeshare partners, kindly contact them directly as they may have different processes.
© 2021 TATA SIA Airlines Limited