Ground Services Staff
1. Division: Ground Services
Location: Pan India
Work Experience: Relevant experience in Aviation Industry
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
To assist in handling and managing all aspects of Vistara operations and customer services at the airport including check-in, boarding, ramp handling, arrival & baggage services, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Customer Service & Operations
- Ensure Vistara operates in a safe and secure environment, by complying with internal and external operating standards and procedures.
- Ensure that Vistara upholds high standards of customer service delivery based on guidelines set out by Ground Services Department and Station Management.
- Work closely with service partners (ground handling, catering, engineering, etc.) to achieve flight punctuality and customer satisfaction.
- Administrative duties including mishandled baggage, catering, flight reports and vendor invoice verification.
- Other duties and projects which may be assigned from time to time.
- Skills & Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Possess an aptitude for customer service.
- Amadeus knowledge shall be an added advantage.
Click Here to apply
2. Position: Premium Service Supervisor (Female)
- Date of interview- 2nd, December 2019
- Experienced- 5 yrs to 10 yrs from Hotel / Airline background
- Timing for Interview- 10 am to 2 pm
- Male / Female- Female
- Freshers maximum age limit- 35 yrs
- Education- Graduation (Passed)
- Position/Position based in – Mumbai
- Any Special instruction- Carry a copy of appointment letter, last three salary slips, last appraisal letter and copy of adhar card.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationships:
- Promoting the image of the airline by Meeting & Greeting Business Class , Club Vistara Platinum/Gold customers, VVIPs , foreign government non-government delegations at Premium check-in zone
- Premium Service Supervisor will be a One-point contact to handle and diffuse any situation for all above categories
- Meet & greet for Club Vistara customers at Premium class check-in zone
- Decide on disposal of delayed flight passengers and misconnected passengers
- Provide feedback on complaints and compliments and proactively generate action plans to improve service levels and maintain standards
- Mishandled baggage cases
- Stakeholder Relationships:
- Promoting the image of the airline by meeting High level Indian and foreign government and non-government delegations
- Liaising with state protocol, government bodies/ departments, airport authorities, other government agencies/authorities and maintain positive relationships with them
- To coordinate with other intra-company departments in order to minimize costs and improve productivity
- To liaise with external and internal service providers to improve quality of service Staff:
- Recruitment, probation, training, appraisal and promotions/career development of team members
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to manage Frequent flyers, VVIPs, HNIs and high level Indian and foreign delegation
- Must have strong supervisory and on the spot decision-making skills
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have MS office skills
- Minimum education qualification - Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in airport operations or experience in a customer service environment.
Click Here to apply
1. Position: Security Staff
Role & Responsibilities:
- Screen all accessible property for prohibited items using X-Ray units and/or physical search procedures.
- Screen passengers using HHMD & pat down search.
- Subject additional security search for selectee passengers.
- Exercise access control to the aircraft as per security norms.
- Undertake pre-flight checks of aircraft as per the checklist.
- Undertake aircraft ramp surveillance & checks as per laid down process.
- Undertake baggage reconciliation process and security checks at BMA.
- Undertake security functions at the catering unit including search of bulk items and catering truck and trolleys.
- Undertake surveillance at the check-in area.
- Undertake security checks of cargo including escort till aircraft.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good personality and communication skills.
- Min 1 year of AVSEC experience.
- Graduate in any discipline.
2. Position: Assistant Manager – AVSEC Training
Division: Security, RA & IR
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high standards of Aviation Security training, which corresponds with the Civil Aviation Security Training Programme and Aircraft Operator Security Programme of TATA SIA Airlines Limited (Vistara) as well as BCAS requirements.
- Must track current industry training practices and innovate to improve efficiencies in AvSec training delivery and regularly update AvSec training programmes as required.
- Be responsible for the performance of trainees in AVSEC trainings and assess, monitor and provide trainees with individual feedback.
- Review of feedback received and implement changes to delivery/ training material after approval from the reporting manager.
- Acclimatize new hires to the aviation security operational needs and conduct orientation sessions.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
- Maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Ensure up to date documentation of relevant documents in the trainee’s personal file and all the training records are regularly updated.
- Timely coordination with all the stake holders requiring AvSec trainings and conduct the Avsec trainings across network with effectiveness as evidenced by enhanced job knowledge and skill of the operational workforce.
Capabilities and competencies:
- Experience in Aviation Security, with knowledge of relevant operational aviation security equipment – such as X-Ray Inspection Systems, Explosive Detection System, Equipment used for Passenger Screening, etc.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences in a simplified manner.
- Good organizational skills and proficiency in MS Office; e-learning software is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge of learning and development methodology and processes.
- Knowledge of learning principles, theories and contemporary practices of instructional design.
- Critical thinking, sound decision making and advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Willing to work in shifts or on weekends plus travel to other locations for conducting the AVSEC trainings.
- Only Certified AvSec Instructors from Bureau of Civil Aviation Security are eligible to apply.
- Minimum education qualification – Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Preferably have attended Train the Trainer course or other Advanced AvSec Certification conducted by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security will be an added advantage.