Senior Manager - Treasury
Position: Senior Manager - Treasury
Qualification: Chartered Accountant or MBA from reputed College
- Finance and treasury management:
- Liquidity management including Cash Flow monitoring and managing Investments in MF/FDs etc
- Working Capital management including monitoring of bank limits
- Fund raising
- Co-ordinate with external agencies for completing the outsourced work and review the same
- Bank reconciliations
- Trade Finance Activities: LC/BG issuances, Suppliers Credit arrangement etc
- Regulatory Compliance like FEMA and RBI guidelines
- Credit Rating & financial projections
- Liasioning with banks for arrangement of short term, long term funding
- Execution of FOREX transactions and co-ordination with the banks
- Hedging transactions on currency, commodity (fuel) – closing of ISDA and other documentation, setting up of limits, entering into hedging transactions, backend documentation and reporting MTM and other management reports
- Preparing dashboards for senior management
- Insurance Management:
- Managing insurance portfolio
- Closely work with brokers and negotiate with the insurers
- Floating insurance policies and renewal on time
- Manage claim process with brokers
Manager – Payroll
Position: Manager – Payroll
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
- Managing end- to-end payroll processing, maintaining payroll information by designing systems, ensuring accurate and timely compliance with statutory obligations
- Directing the collection & processing of data entailing computation of salaries and filing of PF, TDS, statutory returns, etc.
- Balancing payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies; acting as the Primary Point of Contact for all employees for addressing payroll related queries
- Executing Payroll Migration, interfacing with multi-location teams for identifying and defining data to be migrated, developing and testing SAP systems/ Tender biometric machines, producing appropriate process documentation and coordinating the Payroll Migration activities
- Manage data integrity between various HR, Rostering teams, Timekeeping and Payroll systems. Regular audits of interface of employee master data from HR system to downstream applications.
- Responsible for ensuring all new payroll policies, deployments and processes are effectively communicated to the employees.
- Maintain open communication channels with employees to ensure expectations are clarified and updated.
- Employee query resolution (Including Queries on income tax and flexible benefit plan).
- Handling Internal and External Audits on Payroll process and system.
- Responsible for year-end activities involving Income tax proof collections, data cleansing, Issue of Form 16 and filing of Annual and Quarterly IT returns.
- Effectively coordinate with Bank and Payroll vendor for payroll processing
- Maintenance and timely updation of Attendance Records
- Leave Management