Chief Information and Security Officer
Position: Chief Information and Security Officer
Qualification: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Management, Risk Management or related fields
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Identify information security goals and objectives consistent with organization, business need, and define the scope and boundaries of the information security program
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Work with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
- Raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Business technology plan, provide current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Evaluate effectiveness of business continuity plan, define change management plan and implementation
- Ensure compliance of information security by contractors/suppliers (Third party risk) etc.
- Protect intellectual property of organization at all times
- Raise information security awareness among management, employees, contractors and other stake holders.
Assistant Manager – IT (E – Enabling)
Position: Assistant Manager – IT (E – Enabling)
Qualification: Graduate (Preferably Engineering)
- Play essential and pivot role in deployment and maintaining the uptime for all relevant E-EGS (E enabled Ground systems) for Boeing 787 Airplanes.
- Meet various vendors, airport operator, business environment to discuss and clarify for the projects, highlight day to day issues / trends of business and suggest solutions /make recommendations to address issues and prioritize the work accordingly.
- Co-ordination with onsite teams and remote teams and Other Depts for all activates required for Setup from planning phase till delivery.
- Liaising with various agencies like Boeing, Honeywell, Jeppesen and monitor the daily incident management systems for mission critical applications and tools like LSAPL Suites, MFT, SMT and GBST etc.
- Co-ordinate with Core IT infra team at HO for management support – Covering hardware related problems, OS, installation and re-installation of Boeing E enabling Application software, Security Certificates and Patch Management. This includes network management as well.
- Identify & participate in continuous improvement initiatives of the Core Systems.