Chief Info Sec Officer
Position: Chief Info Sec Officer
Qualification: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Management, Risk Management or related fields
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Identify information security goals and objectives consistent with organization, business need, and define the scope and boundaries of the information security program
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Work with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
- Raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Business technology plan, provide current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Evaluate effectiveness of business continuity plan, define change management plan and implementation
- Ensure compliance of information security by contractors/suppliers (Third party risk) etc.
- Protect intellectual property of organization at all times
- Raise information security awareness among management, employees, contractors and other stake holders.
Assistant Manager – IT (E – Enabling)
Position: Assistant Manager – IT (E – Enabling)
Qualification: Graduate (Preferably Engineering)
- Play essential and pivot role in deployment and maintaining the uptime for all relevant E-EGS (E enabled Ground systems) for Boeing 787 Airplanes.
- Meet various vendors, airport operator, business environment to discuss and clarify for the projects, highlight day to day issues / trends of business and suggest solutions /make recommendations to address issues and prioritize the work accordingly.
- Co-ordination with onsite teams and remote teams and Other Depts for all activates required for Setup from planning phase till delivery.
- Liaising with various agencies like Boeing, Honeywell, Jeppesen and monitor the daily incident management systems for mission critical applications and tools like LSAPL Suites, MFT, SMT and GBST etc.
- Co-ordinate with Core IT infra team at HO for management support – Covering hardware related problems, OS, installation and re-installation of Boeing E enabling Application software, Security Certificates and Patch Management. This includes network management as well.
- Identify & participate in continuous improvement initiatives of the Core Systems.
Assistant Manager - IT (Innovations - Analytics)
Position: Assistant Manager - IT (Innovations - Analytics)
- Develop and provide periodic metrics and trends aligned to innovation and in line with business prerogatives
- Track the innovation portal and follow the life cycle of the generated ideas
- Develop and share ‘decision making’ presentations based on data analysis as a part of management reporting
- Write specifications (if required) to modify functionality of domain processes, specifically impacting new/ existing outcomes
- Meet various stakeholders, understand business environment to discuss and clarify for any projects, highlight issues/ trends of business and make recommendations to address issues and priorities
- Identify & participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Tabulate & analyze survey data, benchmark industry data and make recommendations.
- Actively participate in problem solving in any domain
- Perform specialized research, analyses requests, and determines steps required to reach a desired result
- Occasionally assist with ad hoc tasks/ reports
- Data analytics, process development, management reports & recommendations
Assistant Manager – IT (Operations)
Position: Assistant Manager – IT (Operations)
Qualification: BCA, BSc IT, B-Tech Degree or equivalent experience or appropriate certifications
- IT Infrastructure background with clear understanding of Hardware, Network Security, Virtualization, Cloud, Storage, and Datacenter practices
- Experience of managing End User services and Service Desk Operation
- Knowledge of various service desk tools (Service Now, Symphony, Kaseya, Manage Engine etc.)
- Able to manage SLA, TAT, Vendor coordination, Escalation and reporting
- Conduct feasibility for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions
- Ability to manage and collaborate with outsourced partner and services model
- Understand ITSM processes (Incident, Change, Problem & RCA) and delivery
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Knowledge of software’s - Operating systems (Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista,7) & Application Software (Email Clients, Browsers, MS Office etc.)
- Understands cloud Infra Workloads (AWS, Google. Office 365, Azure, Airwatch (Mobility), Druva etc. etc.)
- Keen awareness of recent technologies and applicability in business context
- Ability to manage users and senior management
- Role will be also to plan, organize, and manage services to ensure stable operations of the organization’s IT infrastructure
- Plan activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Understands the operational process of InfoSec practices, Backup, BCP, DR etc.
- Able to manage 24x7, NOC, SOC and IT operations in multivendor environment
Manager – IT (Adobe)
Position: Manager – IT (Adobe)
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
- Looking for a candidate having total work experience of 5-10 yrs on Adobe Campaign & analytics.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Campaign/analytics Workflow creation & maintenance.
- Ability to design/architect custom campaign data model based on requirements.
- Ability to implement campaign workflow orchestration, email delivery and implement customization in workflow activities.
- Should have understanding of integrating adobe campaign with other marketing cloud products.
- Should have good technical ability in implementing Campaigns independently
- Capable of designing solution on injecting customer profile data (flat files) from 3rd party system into Adobe Campaign data model.
- In-depth knowledge of providing solution w.r.t to integration between Campaign Analytics, Campaign-Target.
- Ability to design advanced automated campaigns for channels like email, sms, push notification etc.
- Should have understanding of all the modules offered with in Adobe Campaign.
- Should have a good communication skills.