Chief Info Sec Officer
Position: Chief Info Sec Officer
Qualification: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Management, Risk Management or related fields
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Identify information security goals and objectives consistent with organization, business need, and define the scope and boundaries of the information security program
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Work with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
- Raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Business technology plan, provide current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Evaluate effectiveness of business continuity plan, define change management plan and implementation
- Ensure compliance of information security by contractors/suppliers (Third party risk) etc.
- Protect intellectual property of organization at all times
- Raise information security awareness among management, employees, contractors and other stake holders.