Position: Head SAP
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
The SAP Program Manager will take overall responsibility for all SAP related programs and project delivery with a specific focus upon the S/4 Hana implementation and future enhancements and implementation.
- Take full responsibility for the leadership and management of all SAP functional and technical work streams ensuring that all personnel understand their roles and requirements to ensure successful program roll out.
- Responsible for all project planning and control as well as progress reporting to the Head of IT Department and relationship management with key business stakeholders especially CFO and HR Head.
- Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management.
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding program and project delivery.
- To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the various related SAP focused program and project.
- To work closely with the departments, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery.
- To oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the program /project, including testing and training support.
- To support and coach team members through the program and project processes.
- Line management responsibilities for the SAP project resource team.
- To manage and deliver a range of projects which will not only be fit for propose from a technology perspective but will also bring significant value and benefit to the internal business departments.
- Overseeing and supporting the wider Project Managers, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
- Co-ordinate with the Implementation partner and ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Requirement analysis and requirement gathering of new requirements and prepare RFP and select the implementation partners.
- Should have good understanding of term and condition negotiations and executing of contracts.
- Should be a chartered accountant and Should have a strong understanding of Accounting and business processes and their impact.
- Has understanding and knowledge of all the modules of SAP and their integration.
- Has 15 years + years’ experience as a senior level Program Manager/Director, with a proven track record of delivering high profile, SAP related programs.