- Applicable fees and service tax to be charged additionally for Infant fares
- In case of a date change the new booking will be made in the same booking class or a higher booking class based on availability. It cannot be re-booked under a lower booking class or downgraded.
- Complimentary One Class Upgrade vouchers cannot be redeemed by passengers travelling with infants
- Passengers travelling with infants on Redemption Upgrade will need to pay the Infant fee of the upgraded class.
- In case of change of date/flight the fare difference if any will be applicable.
- Tickets cannot be re-routed/Change in sectors are not permitted.
- The above-mentioned Cancellation/Change fee is applicable on bookings made on or after 22nd November 2017. For bookings made before 22nd November 2017, the old fee will be applicable.
- These rules and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Cancellation fee is in compliance with CIVIL AVIATION REQUIREMENTS SECTION 3 – AIR TRANSPORT SERIES ‘M’ PART IV ISSUE I, DATED 6TH AUGUST, 2010.