Fare rules for Economy for travel within IndiaECONOMY
Fare rules for Business for travel within IndiaBUSINESS
Fare rules for Award flights for travel within IndiaECONOMY CLASS
- In case of change of date/flight, the fare difference if any will be applicable.
- Applicable fees and service tax to be charged additionally for infant fares.
- Cancellation fee is applicable per customer, per sector.
- Cancellation fee is in compliance with Civil Aviation Requirements Section 3 - Air Transport Series 'M' Part IV Rev-3, dated 27th February 2019.
- Total weight of one piece should not exceed 32 kg.
*All unutilized taxes shall be refunded. Service tax (K3) GST shall be refunded as recalculated on the refundable balance.
- If cancellation is reported within 2 hours of departure, it will be considered as No show.
- If a passenger is a no-show at the gate, they can take the next Vistara flight on standby basis for a fee of INR 1,000, or on confirmed basis for change fee or the fare difference, whichever is higher.
- Change and cancellation charges are exclusive of GST.
These rules and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.